°Ch.23°

Y/n Pov
My eyes slowly fluttered open and they adjusted to the brightness. (Where am I?) I looked around and saw that my arms were bandaged while needles were attached to me. A nurse walked in and her eyes landed on me as she then widened them and ran up to me. "Ms. Lee do you know where you are??" I squinted at her "The hospital??" She nodded and started writing on her notebook. "Ms. Lee do you remember how you got here??" I shook my head and responded "I remember I cut myself and passed out in the tub.. But I dont knos how I ended up here". "I see. Im going to go make a phone call the doctor will be with you right away" I nodded as she left the room, shortly after the door opened and the doctor came in "I see you finally woke up..." He said smiling "Dr. How long was asleep for??" He walked up to me "Almost 2 weeks" My eyes widened as I tried to sit up but my body felt sore and weak. "Dont force yourself. Your body is still healing.." He said as he slowly helped me sit up while handing me a bottle of water. "Thank you" I responded after drinking the whole bottle.

After the doctor ran some tests on me, the doctor took out all the needles from my arms and stood there with a smiled "Is everything alright?" I asked nervously. He nodded "Everything is great. It looks like you are able to leave today. Were just going tk call someone to pick you up". I smiled and thanked him for everything before he turned on his heels and left the room. While looking around my eyes stopped by the window where I saw several bouquets of flowers all different types. I slowly got up from the bed and stood up, my legs were shakey and I had to use the table to help me balance. I walked over to the flowers and smiled (I wonder who brought all of these) While admiring the flowers I heard the door slide open and footsteps running in. I slowly turned my head and saw 7 boys standing there with worried faces that turned into smiles right after.

Taehyung Pov
We all ran into the room and saw her standing there admiring the flowers in front of her. Her head slowly turned and we all smiled. "Y/n!!!" I yelled out running towards her and engulfing her in a tight hug. She laughed a little bit and hugged me back while everyine else joined in the hug except Jungkook. We all pulled away from the hug and Y/n looked towards Jungkook who was awkwardly standing there. "Kook??" She calld out softly making him look up at her with teary eyes. (Hes gonna cry?!?) Jungkook ran up to her and pulled her into a hug while crying. "Pabo! Why would you do that!! You scared me!" He yelled out while gripped onto her tighter. "Mian Kook" she softly said while wrapping her arms around him. He pulled away from the hug and our eyes widened at what he did next...

________________________

A/N: IM SORRY. I WANT TO SAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😉