°Ch.45°

Donghae Pov
Once I put my phone down after texting Jungkook I looked up and saw that Y/n had finished her food and was now leaning back into her chair. "You nervous?" I questioned causing her to lock eyes with me. She shrugged her shoulders "I dont know oppa... I guess im excited but nervous too." "Why??".

She put down her drink "I just feel bad for leaving without fixing things with BTS.. especially Kook... I wish I had the guts to talk to him and work things out. Maybe find out if he truly does love me. I guess its just me still hoping that something will progress between the two of us" I felt my heart sink a little bit when hearing her talk with a saddened tone. "Everything will work out for you in the end. I believe it will..." I reassured her while holding her hands. While continuing to sit around we then heard a persons voice speaking from the airports intercom. "Will everyone who is boarding flight 237 to Los Angeles please head towards their terminal. The gate for your flight will be opening in a few minutes" 

I looked at Y/n and she looked at me and smiled "I guess thats my que to go now" she said while starting to stand up. (Shit.. how am I supposed to stall her...) I thought to myself as i began to panic. Before she grabbed her luggage I quickly grabbed onto it and ran off "I want us to go check out the stores first. Maybe buy you some snacks for your flight. COME ON!" I called out to her while continuing to run. "Arasseo, but lets not take to long!" i heard her yell out from behind me while she tried to catch up. 

I ran into a store that was a about 5 minutes away from her terminal. "Oppa why did we go to the store furthest away from my gate?" she questioned while panting. "Because this store is cute. We could find things that you like from here". I scanned the store and saw a cute neck pillow which was light blue and had white bunnies all over it. I walked over to it picking it up and showing it to Y/n "Hey isnt this cute??? It kind of reminds me of that handkerchief that you had, it has the same design" 

She walked up to be and took it from my hands looking down at it and smiled. "It is the same design as the handkerchief.." she commented. "Here I'll pay for it. Go pick out some snacks for your flight" I demanded shooing her away but she shook her head. "Its alright I dont need snacks... just pay for that and we could go" I shook my head back and frowned "no, were not leaving for your gate until you pick out some snacks. I dont want you getting hungry on the plane... now go." She heaved a heavy sigh and walked towards the snack aisle picking some out. 

After paying for her things I still didnt get a text message from Jungkook letting me know if he was here.. (Jungkook hurry up..) I needed to stall for just a few more minutes. "Y/n lets sit down for awhile. I want to spend more time with you before you leave..." I said and she smiled and nodded while sitting at a near by bench. "I cant believe your leaving... for 6 months too" I commented but she giggles "Oppa. we've been apart longer than just 6 months. You'll live".

"Ahhh my sister is all grown up now." I added while looking at her. She definitely did become really beautiful... She looked like mom for sure. "Ladies and gentlemen the gate for Flight 237 for Los Angeles is now open. Please make you way to the terminal now." The person in the intercom spoke. "Okay Oppa.. I have to go now" she said before once again standing up to leave. "n-not yet.." I mumbled while grabbing her arm. "oppa... I need to go now or else im going to miss my flight." she said while cocking an eyebrow at my actions. (Shit... Jungkook its all up to you now..) I thought while pulling her arm and bringing her into a hug. 

"Arasseo... stay safe. and please text me once you arrive in Los Angeles". I broke the hug and looked at her while she looked at me with sad eyes. "I will dont worry. I'll miss you". She smiled while gripping onto the strap of her backpack. Y/n turned around on her heels and starting to walk away towards her terminal with her bags. When she was out of my sight my eyes began to wander off looking for Jungkook... and to my luck I saw him sprinting towards me. "Jung-" I was cut off by him sprinting right past me in a hurry to get to Y/n. (Go get her..) 

Jungkook Pov
I made it to the airport and didnt bother to park the car properly. I stopped the car on the side of the curb of the airport entrance and got out of the car locking it before running into the building. I didnt know where she was but there was only one area you go to get to the terminals. I started sprinting with all my might shoving people out of my way. I need to get to her! I saw Donghae up ahead which meant that Y/n must have been near. I didnt have time to stop and ask him where she was so I ran past him. Nearing the terminal that led to the gates of the flights I could see her. She walked through the security gates with her bag in her hand. 

I ran trying to get to her but was stopped by some security guards "Sir you cant go through there unless you have a ticket" they said while standing in front of me. I pulled down my mask and their eyes widened "Please let me in! my friend is in there and I need to tell her something" I begged. They looked at each other and the taller male security guard smirked "Love interest?" he questioned. I violently nodded my head before he took a step to the side "well what are you waiting for? GO get her!" they both said pushing me through the security gate. 

I moved my head around scanning the area for Y/n. (Where are you!?) I thought to myself as my heart began to beat faster while my hands became sweaty. I ran around trying my best to look for her until finally my eyes landed on her. She was far ahead of me and was handing her ticket to the person who checked the tickets and passport. I pushed my way through all the people until I finally got closer to her but she was starting to enter the hallway that led to her flight. 

I ran and then yelled out her name "Y/N!! STOP!!". I saw her figure suddenly stop. Finally catching up to her I put my hands on my knees while panting to catch my breath. I glanced up and saw her turn her head slowly, her eyes widened when they fell upon me. "J-Jungkook... what are you doing here?!" she questioned while looking at me. "I know your leaving, I wont stop you form leaving but before you go please listen to what I have to say!" I begged while sweat dripped down my forehead. 

"Okay..."

.

.

.

ôヮô  OMG! I was literally dying when I wrote this. I wanted to continue it but I wanted to save it for Chapter.46! Hope your enjoying this story so far.