°Ch.53°

Donghae Pov
We finally landed in America and we all grabbed our luggage before walking towards the entrance of the airport. (Where is she...) I thought to myself while scanning the airport "Donghae here!" I looked towards where the voice was coming from and saw Y/ns manager running up to all of us with worried eyes. 

"Donghae im sorry! I cant believe I let this happen.. If only i didnt let her go out with JB that day this all wouldnt have happened!" She began to panic before stopping her. "Its fine.... Its not your fault. You werent aware of Chanyeol being here... its fine. we will find her." My eyes then looked at the young male who was standing beside her bowing towards us. "Who is-" I was cut off by the young male standing straight up explaining himself "I-I'm JB I was in charge of watching over Y/n... I shouldnt have left her alone in the mall! IM SORRY!!" 

Jungkook put his hand on JBs shoulder "Its alright... I heard you tried to stand up to Chanyeol, Im grateful that you did that... dont blame yourself" JB looked up at him and smiled. "Anyways.. do you have any clue to where she would be???" her manager looked at me worried but I nodded "Y/n told Tae that her phone tracker was on... but once we got on the plane her phone tracker got disconnected so that means Chanyeol must've found out. With where it turned off it was just 30 minutes north of where the mall was."

Her manager nodded "We need to get some help.... but I dont know who." I looked at JB who was fiddling with his fingers "JB... do you by chance know someone who would help us?" he looked at me a bit scared but nodded "Ne, I actually took a picture of the license plate of the car Chanyeol took y/n in.... but I do also have some friends who could actually help." I nodded "Arasseo, lets head to where they live.."

Meanwhile~

Y/n Pov
"Chanyeol where are you taking me?!" I yelled out while trying to untie my hands. "Baby girl... stop struggling, I know you would try to escape so I tied your hands for a reason." I glared at him "why are you doing this..." he leaned back in the seat of the car and smirked "because you deserve this... you left me back then. I loved you and what did you do? OH RIGHT YOU DECIDED TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE" 

I spat at his shoes "you love me?!? FUCK OFF CHANYEOL YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME BACK THEN DONT YOU REMEMBER THAT?! OR SHOULD I REMIND YOU OF THE TIMES WHEN YOU ABUSED ME OR EVEN TRIED TO RAPE ME!? YOUR DISGUSTING! YOUR FOU-" I was cut off by the back of his hand that made contact with my cheek. "Shut the fuck up.... I did all of that because I love you... and im not afraid to kill or do whatever just to have you back on my side"

He reached out to caress my face but I quickly leaned in and bit his finger as hard as I could. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled and once again slapped me. I looked back at him "Dont think you could touch me so easily you fucking dumbass.... your going to regret all of this." He scoffed while crossing his arms looking out the window then whispered enough for me to hear "Your mine...."

(A/N: sorry for such a short chapter everyone! I've been busy with school so I havent had time to really update)