°Ch.1°

Jungkook Pov
10 years ago in summer when I was 12 years old I fell in love with a girl named y/n. I was in middle school and in a rush to my class since I was running late then I suddenly turned the corner and bumped into her. I remember picking up her books and handing it to her... She looked up at me and smiled. Her face.... I could never forget it, she had beautiful h/c h/l (hair color / hair length). Her eyes were round and were clear along with having plump pink lips... I will never forget what she looks like.

Ever since then I would always find myself searching for her in the school just so I could talk to her and get to know her better... And it surprisingly worked haha. I went to her class everyday at lunch to eat with her and I always walked her home. I wanted to spend every minute with her... I know I was only 12 but I knew she was the one for me... A few months passed and we always hung out even during out winter break!. Everytime spent with her was never boring. But all the hanging out and having lunch together stopped when we got back from our winter break...

She stopped showing up to class and messaging me and I always wondered what happened. Then I found out she moved away... Of course I was sad! She left without saying where she was going... And without saying goodbye. The past 10 years... I have still been looking for her.. And now that im in BTS I hope that if she sees me she would still remember who I am. I wonder if I would ever meet her again... And if I do, I wonder what she looks like now.. She probably grew up to be beautiful.