°Ch.20°

Y/n Pov
I regretted my decision...I walked down to Jungkooks room with a smile on my face knowing the truth. I lightly knocked on his door and opened it slowly, my heart dropped at what I saw... Jungkook and Lisa were kissing and he had his hands on her waist. I just stood there frozen in my tracks, Jungkook noticed me standing there and pushed Lisa off of him as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Y/n I could explain.. its not what it looks like". Tears fell down my face and I spoke "Its not what it looks like?? Well it looked like you were kissing her... and here I thought I was going to confess my feelings to you once more" I slammed the door and walked down the stairs passing the other members who looked confused. "Y/n wait! let me explain!" I hear Jungkook yell as he grabbed my hand pulling me back. "Explain what Kook?! that you dont have feelings for me but for that girl that I caught you kissing in your room? If you didnt like me in that way you could've just told me instead of having me find out this way!" I tried to pull my hand away from him but he gripped onto my hand tighter. 

"Y/n..." my blood was boiling and I couldn't take it anymore, I raised my hand up and was about to slap him across the face. I saw him close his eyes waiting for me to hit him but I softly placed my hand on his cheek. He opened his eyes confused to why I didnt hit him, I looked at him with tears flowing down and sent him one last smile "I cant.... im sorry". I took my hand away from his face and left the dorm walking down the street while it began to rain. 

Jungkook Pov
I braced myself teady for her to slap me but I felt her softly place her hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes confused and saw her crying once again. She looked up at me and smiled and spoke "I cant.... Im sorry" before she took her hand away and walked out of the dorm. I stood there frozen while the other members looked at me confused at what had just happened. Hoseok walked up to me and asked "Kook is what Y/n said true?? you were kissing Lisa?" I nodded slowly and he hit the back of my head "Pabo" he mumbled before storming off to his room. (I didnt even mean to kiss her.. she kissed me first and I dont know what came over me)

Flashback~

When y/n sent me a small smile and left my room while closing the door I walked over to my desk and saw that she had taped our photo back together. Tears fell down onto the photo and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me "Jungkook oppa... forget about her. Shes causing you so much stress.. I could help you forget about her". Lisa turned me around making me face her and brought her face closer to mine until both our lips met. Her lips were dry and cracked as they pressed up against mine. I suddenly imagined that I was kissing y/n and my hands made their way up to her hips as I kissed her deeply. I heard a knock on my door and once I opened my eyes I was hit back into reality as I saw y/n standing there with sadness in her eyes as she looked at me shocked. (Shit) I pushed Lisa away but y/n slammed my door and walked downstairs

End Of Flashback~

Taehyung got up from the couch and walked towards me with dark eyes "Jeon Jungkook, get your shit together and figure out what you want. You already caused y/n so much pain to the point where she cut herself. I told you that she loves you and I dont know whether or not to believe that you love her too" He turned on his heels and grabbed his coat "Tae where are you going?" Jimin asked confused and Taehyung answered "Im going to make sure that y/n is not cutting herself. And I want to be there for her" Yoongi nodded and grabbed his jacket along with his keys "Ill drive you there" he said as they both left the dorm. "Jungkook-ssi... you really messed up big time" Namjoon hyung said as he shook his head before leaving to his room with Jin hyung.

Y/n Pov
I ran down the streets while it was still pouring out and finally made it back to my apartment where I was soaking wet while my eyes were red and puffy. I opened my apartment door and slammed it behind myself while I ran into my washroom. I opened the mirror cabinet and grabbed a blade as I held it up to my wrist (1..2..3..4..5) tears fell down my face once again (..10) I stopped and sat down on the floor and punched the floor several times "Stupid Jeon Jungkook. I loved only you for 10 years.. even thought I had past relationships I still only wanted you.. and when you finally enter my life again you crush my feelings right on the spot". I got up and started running the water for the tub as I sat in there with my clothes still on. the water began to rise and slowly turn red from the blood that soaked through my sleeve. As I laid there in the tub I began to feel light headed and soon everything around me faded as I slowly closed my eyes.

Taehyung Pov
Soon enough we reached y/n apartment, Yoongi and I sprinted up the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. Once we reached her apartment I noticed her door was slightly open, Yoongi opened it and we both called out her name 'Y/n you there??" but no reply. Yoongi decided to check around in the living room and kitchen while I went to her bedroom. On the way to her room I felt my socks suddenly become wet, I looked down and saw that my shoes were completely covered in water. the water was coming from the washroom, I ran through the water and pushed open the washroom door to see something horrifying. "HYUNG!" I yelled causing Yoongi hyung to run in "Whats with the water?? y/n?!?" Y/n was sitting in the tub while the red colored water was pouring out. We both saw the cuts on her arms as we began to panick "Tae call Namjoon tell him to come to the hospital" I nodded as Yoongi pulled y/n out of the tub and carried her bridal style before bringing her to the car and rushing to the hospital that was down the road. (Y/n please dont die on us.. not right now)