°Ch.59°

Time Skip~ (2 days later)

Jungkook Pov
*Sigh* "When are we going to be able to visit Y/n... I thought the doctor said we would be able to see her the morning after her surgery?" I spoke to myself as I took a bite out of my pizza slice. "Jungkook just be patient. Donghae hyung went to go phone to hospital to ask, lets just wait until he comes back" I sighed once again and stayed quiet.

"...okay...okay...really?!? alright we will go there right away" I looked over my shoulder and Donghae hyung put his phone away and smiled at me. "We can go visit her now.. Lets go!" he cheered while grabbing his jacket from the counter. "Yugyeom are you guys going to come with?" Jimin hyung asked while walking past all of them in the living room. They all shook their head "Maybe another time, We got some things to do today" Jinyoung hyung responded with a soft smile. "Yeah, but let us know how she is!" Jackson added with a thumbs up. 

We all hopped into the car and Jin hyung quickly drove off towards the direction of the hospital. Soon enough we arrived and we all rushed towards the front desk. "Lee Y/n... were here to see her please." Donghae hyung asked the nurse who then smiled "You must be her brother and friends. Shes in the recovery room at the moment still but you cant visit her. Its room R12, just down the hallway and around the corner." 

We all thanked her and walked off in the direction of the room. (Y/n.... Lee Y/n....) I looked around for her name on the doors. Finally we found the room and I slowly opened the door. Soft music was being played in her room (Is she awake?) I thought to myself as I started to hurry into the room but to only see her asleep along with the doctor sitting beside her bed. 

The doctor soon turned around and stood up once he saw us. "Ah your all here... I was just running some tests on her, Music could be a way to stimulate her body to make her wake up.. but it seems that it isnt working at the moment." He stopped the music coming from his phone before continuing to speak "Lets hope she wakes up soon" he then smiled and walked out of the room. 

"I wonder when shes going to wake up

"I wonder when shes going to wake up... I want to know what happened" I mumbled while looking down at Y/n. Shes just sleeping but to me it looks like shes in so much pain.... I just want to take her into my arms and hold her tightly.

"I want to know what happened too... I think we ALL want to know what caused her injuries" Taehyung commented while sitting beside her bed. "Like what happened to cause her Ribs and collarbone to break?" Hoseok hyung questioned. 

(A/N: Keeping this chapter short. But I might end this book in a few chapter soon then start a sequel for this :) What do you all think of that?)