°Ch.28°

Y/n Pov
Day 2 of my photoshoot in Busan and everything has been going smoothly. I have been having fun so far while being here. Jungkook and I would text often but it would usually be just later replies one after another. I understand since hes an idol he would be way busier than me, but at least he tells me when he cant text and such. Today the concept for today was 'lonely'. After getting dressed and having my makeup done I was led to a room by my manager and began posing. Suddenly I heard someone voice that sent chills down my spine "Manager-nim. When can I see her?? I cant wait until tomorrow I want to see her now" the voice demanded. I looked at my manager and sent her a look that said 'get him out of here now'. She understood and I could hear his voice along with my managers voice disappear until I heard the door close. 

After the photoshoot was done the photographer commented on how it went "I believe this was your best photoshoot yet Y/n!" I smiled 'Are you sure? or are you just saying that to be nice?" He shook his head vigorously while showing me the set of photos that he had taken. "No im serious! Your emotions and expressions this shoot were on point! you really nailed the concept of being lonely!" He expressed while handing me his camera. "Ill be right back" He said before turning on the heels of his feet and walking off towards his assistants. Looking at pictures on after another I smiled at the two photos that caught my eye.

 Looking at pictures on after another I smiled at the two photos that caught my eye

I took out my phone and took a picture of the ones on the camera sending it to Kook to see his reaction

Me
*photo attachment*

Kookie🐰
Are those your photosnfrom your concept shoot today?!

Me
Ne~ what do you think?

Kookie🐰
You look amazing as always Y/n. You really do look lonely in those photos. Is it because im not there beside you

Me
Cringe. 😂 Kookie your so cheesy somethimes it makes me feel lactose.

Kookie🐰
Hahah Mian, but your beauty is breath taking. Like seriously.

Me
Thanks Kookie. 💜

Kookie🐰
I showed it to the others. They even said your breath taking as well. Jin hyung even said you might be prettier than him!

Me
Wahh seriously? But i dont think I could ever beat Mr. WorldWide Handsome.

Kookie🐰
Hahah I think you already did. Anyways I have to go our break is over. Ill message you tonight. Be careful! 🐰✨

Me
Okay! You too! Dont overwork yourself. Always stay hydrated. 💜✨
.
.
.

I smiled at my phone before I quickly closed it when I heard my manager call out to me. "Y/n im sorry I couldnt stop Chanyeol. He just became angry when I told him he had to wait tomorrow. Hes demanding to see you now" My heart began to race while my palms became sweaty. "I-I have to meet him now?" I stuttered looking at her terrified. "Ne, Im sorry hes just very demanding. I wish I could choose another male model as your partner" she said while bowing. "no no its alright. Ill go see him right now. But im bringing Key with me" I said gaining Keys attention and looking at me like im out of my mind. 

"I grabbed onto Keys arms while we both walked out of the room and down the hallway to the meeting room that Chanyeol was apparently in. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly to reveal a very messy meeting room. Chanyeol was groaning while throwing things off of the table making a mess. Once the door was open and we were standing there Chanyeol looked towards me and Key and smiled brightly. "Y/n! it is you!" He said jumping off of his chair and walking towards me. I was terrified to be honest, he had a sick smile on his face like on the day he cheated on me. Suddenly he yanked me away from Key and brought me into a hug. My hands were shaking as I slowly hugged him back. "Ugh. I missed you so much Y/n you dont even understand". I lightly pushed away from the hug breaking it before slowly stepping back towards Key who linked arms with me. 

"Who is he?" he questioned while sending me a dark look. "Hes my friend..." I said while glaring back at him. "Friend? or boyfriend?" He growled while stepping towards us. I stepped back along with Key as we both looked at him cautiously. I saw his hands reaching out to me until a voice called out "Chanyeol! HURRY UP! its your turn for the photoshoto!" I saw his hand stop and pull away. He sent us both a smile before shoving past me and walking away. "Holy Shit...I think I shit my pants... I thought he was going to hit me" I mumbled while my legs were shaking on the spot. "Kaja lets go back to the hotel..." Key said while grabbing my hands and bringing me to the car. 

(Is it just me or did it seem like Chanyeol was out of his fucking mind. He looked like a mess and he scared me. Then when he heard his managers voice he suddenly turned into someone nice... What the fuck is happening?!) I thought to myself during the drive back to the hotel.