°Ch.51°

Jungkook Pov
I was in the middle of helping Haerin with her choreography since she said she was having a hard time. I told her to ask Hoseok or Jimin hyung to help her but she began to throw a tantrum so I decided to just help her and get it over with. I've been helping her for nearly 6 hours now and she just doesnt understand simple things! 

I remember a few minutes ago Y/n was trying to call me and when I was about to answer Haerin took my phone and put it into her pocket saying that I will get my phone back once I help her with everything. I was currently sitting on the floor watching Haerin try and dance in a seductive way... which wasnt even seductive at all. Instead of trying to look sexy and such she just ended up looking like she had something up her ass. 

I shook my head and sighed until the practice room door busted open, "hyung??" I questioned while looking at Tae and Yoongi hyung. They looked at me with horrified eyes and ran up to me. "Jungkook!! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER Y/Ns CALLS!?!" Yoongi hyung yelled at me while gripping my arm making me stand up. "JUNGKOOK Y/N IS IN TROUBLE!!" Tae then added causing my eyes to widen. Suddenly another familiar face walked in.. "Jeon Jungkook!" he yelled while marching up to me and grabbing the collar of my shirt. 

"Donghae hyung!?" I questioned while gulping. "Let me explain! I saw that y/n was calling me but I couldnt answer her calls!" I tried to explain but then Donghae yelled "WHY COULDNT YOU ANSWER HER CALLS?!" I then pointed at Haerin who looked at us like she did nothing. "Haerin took my phone before I could answer it and she told me she wouldnt give it back unless I do everything she says!" 

Donghae let go of my shirt and walked over to Haerin who looked up at Donghae with terrified eyes. "Give me the phone.." he demanded but she shook her head "no..." when that word left her mouth Donghae proceeded to yell at her at the top of his lungs "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE NOW OR ILL KILL YOU!" (A/n: well shit Donghae.... ) Haerin jumped back a little bit and threw the phone at us. Donghae picked up the phone off of the ground and glared at Haerin before leaving the room. 

We followed after him and we entered the meeting room where everyone else was "Is it true?! Chanyeol took y/n?!" Namjoon questioned worriedly. The rest all nodded as we sat down, Yoongi and Hoseok were telling them the plan while Donghae was on the phone with y/ns manager explaining the phone call Taehyung had recieved from y/n. 

"Were leaving for America...NOW" Donghae spoke sternly as he walked out before we all followed after him... (I do NOT want to ever get on his bad side... ever) 

A/n: Sorry for such a short chapter! I wanted to save the more juicy stuff for the next chapters <3