°Ch.35°

Jin Pov
Its been already a week since y/n has been staying with us and good news! Her bruises qand wounds have been completely healed due to her resting and such. Her manager came to visit and check up on her and told us that it was a good idea that she was staying with us. She heard some news form someone in y/ns apartment that Chanyeol came by looking for her, so she suggested that y/n should stay with us until she could find a new apartment building. 

We dont mind having y/n staying with us longer, shes good company. She helps out with the chores in the house along with cooking so it was nice to have an extra pair of hands helping me out in the kitchen. "Jin!" I heard y/n call out from the living room, I walked out and saw her slipping her shoes onto her feet. "Im going to be heading out for a bit." I looked at her and shook my head "Not by yourself, Kook!!" I yelled calling out to him since he was in the workout room. 

Jungkook ran out into the living room shirtless with only his shorts on. "Whats wrong hyung?" he questioned while he was dripping in sweat. I looked over to y/n whos cheeks were flushed as I saw her glance at Jungkooks toned body before quickly looking away. "Go with y/n.. I dont want her going out alone knowing that Chanyeol might be out there" I sternly said to the younger one as he nodded his head in response.

Y/n Pov
(.... He has such a toned body) I thought to myself as I continued to try and keep my eyes off of Jungkook since he was standing there shirtless. "Arasseo, Y/n wait a bit... im going to quickly shower" He quickly spoke as he ran up the stairs. "You know your cheeks are flushed right?" Jin commented, I punched his shoulder while covering my face with my hands "Young love. so cute" he added as he laughed while walking away back into the kitchen. 

After a few minutes of waiting Jungkook finally came downstairs wearing black jeans and a hoodie along with his mask to hide his face. "Kaja?" he said while opening the door, I nodded and walked out ahead of him. We both walked down the streets of Gangnam together side by side. 

"So where were you heading to anyways?" He asked, "Oh my manager called me in for a quick mini photoshoot, she doesnt want me missing out on anything" I replied earning a nod from the boy who was walking beside me. "Am I allowed to watch??" he proceeded to ask while looking down at me, I nodded my head and responded "Why not?". I could tell he was smiling from behind his face mask since his eyes smiled for him. 

Time Skip~ ( at ESteem )

I walked into the building while Jungkook followed closely behind me, we walked down a hallway and entering the very last room which was the studio. I saw Key standing there until he turned around locking eyes with me, He ran up to me bringing me into a tight hug "I heard about Chanyeol going to your apartment, are you alright?!" he asked worriedly as he checked my face for any bruises. "Key im fine dont worry. Im staying with BTS for now until manager-nim finds me a new apartment I could stay in" 

Once I said that Key looked behind me and locked eyes with Jungkook. "Ahhh I see you brought your boyfriend with you huh?" He whispered into my ear making my cheeks heat up. I shook my head in denial "Ani, he hasnt even asked me yet" I replied while looking at Jungkook then back at Key. "He didnt ask yet?! what a slow poke!" Key commented while furrowing his eyebrows a little bit while looking at the younger male in front of him. 

"Jungkook im going to get her dressed and such, you could just take a seat for now" Key told Jungkook. He then took my hand leading me to the dressing room where he then threw a casual white dress with blue floral prints on it. "Hurry put this on" he then demanded, After putting on the dress Key then slightly curled by hair and put on a very small amount of makeup on my face. "Okay go on now" he said while pushing me off of the chair.

I walked back into the studio where I saw Jungkook who was too busy on his phone to notice me. (Jungkook Pabo...) I thought as I walked away towards where my manager and the photographer were. "Y/n you made it! How are you feeling?" my favorite photographer named 'Johnny' asked. (He must've heard form manager-nim about what had happened). I nodded my head "Im feeling much better Johnny, thank you for asking"

Johnny sent me a smile before instructing me what to do. He simply just said "Have fun and pose naturally with the flowers"... I mean how hard could that be. I am a model for crying out loud right!?

After a few shots I quickly got changed into my next outfit which was a simple white dress. I walked back out still seeing Jungkook on his phone which made me a bit upset. I thought with him here, he could watch me actually model for once... and maybe he could see a different side of me.. but I guess not. "That dress looks stunning on you!" Johnny complimented me making my cheeks slightly heat up. "Thank you".

After more shots Johnny gave me a thumbs up "Good work y/n, you did great as always!" He said while walking up to me showing me his camera. "These are the photos that I took from today but these two photos stand out to me the most, It looks like your enjoying yourself! Your definitely a natural model thats for sure" Johnny added while sending me a bright smile. 

Time Skip~ (3 hours later)

Once I got changed I said goodbye to Key who had to stay back and help the new makeup artists who got jobs at ESteem. I saw Jungkook still on his phone... I sighed as I walked over towards him. "Kook??" I called out to him hoping he would put his phone down and listen to me but boy was I wrong... he ignored me. 

I furrowed my eyebrows a little bit with how he was suddenly ignoring me. "Kookie?" I then called out using his nickname that I only use. "hmm?" was all that he said while his eyes were still glued to his phone. I rolled my eyes since he was definitely not listening to me "Jungkook we have to stop by the store, You need to buy me tampons, pads, and feminine wipes okay?". I said while looking down at him crossing my arms. 

"Hmm.." he responded making me even more upset. I heaved a heavy sigh as I turned on the heels of my feet walking away. I walked out of the building furious at how Jungkook treated me. "Stupid.. Stupid.. Stupid..." I kept on mumbling to myself until I reached a liquor store where I bought several bottles of alcohol.