°Ch.54°

Jungkook Pov
"My friends live down the road from my house. About 5 minutes away" JB exclaimed while Y/ns manager continued to drive towards our destination. "How was Chanyeol able to find her... how did he know that she was in America?" Namjoon hyung questioned while sighing. "I want to know too but we can save those questions for later when we find them" Jin hyung commented while scrolling through his phone messaging Sejin hyung updating him on whats happening. 

Time Skip~

The van parked in front of the house that JB told us where his friends lived. We all hopped out of the van and followed behind JB walking up to the front of the house before he rang the doorbell. After a few seconds of waiting the front door unlocked and a short male appeared "Hey JB.... wait. Who are they?". "Let us in.. I'll explain everything" The shorter male nodded while stepping to the side as we all walked into the house. We followed JB into what looked like the living room and we saw 5 other males sitting there... one who looked familiar but I couldnt get a good look of his face. 

JB Pov
"SO mind explaining who they are and why you are all suddenly here?". I nodded "Guys remember the girl I told you I was looking after a couple months back?" they all nodded before I continued "Well.... she got kidnapped... by her possessive and abusive ex named Chanyeol. She did have her phone tracker on but he disconnected it. I need your help trying to find her... I have his license plate I know you could help me." They all looked at me unconvinced with my story. 

"How do I know your not lying....." before I could say anything Donghae took a step up and grabbed the younger male by the collar of his shirt "This is my little sister were talking about. I was there when she came home all banged up because of that prick. She would never lie about this. If we dont do anything he might as well be raping her at this moment" The male in front of him gulped before I pulled them away from each other. "Yugyeom??" Jungkook questioned while looking at the male I pulled away from Donghae with wide eyes. 

"Jungkook???" Yugyeom questioned while eyeing Jungkook. "Wait... you guys know each other??" I questioned while looking at the younger ones. They both nodded and Yugyeom spoke up "Well we never met in person.. but we always played games online with each other." 

"So you basically want us to help you find his sister??" Jingyoung asked while crossing his arms. "Not only sister but my girlfriend" Jungkook added while furrowing his brows at Jinyoung. "okok I understand but how are we supposed to find her when we dont have any clues about where she is???" I pulled out my phone and showed Jinyoung the photo I had of the license plate "Well then... we could start there. Jackson go get the laptop! and BamBam get our guests something to drink, were going to be here for awhile" 

Y/n Pov
"Baby girl were here..." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol close up to my face while caressing my cheek. "Dont touch me..." I mumbled earning a chuckle from the man in front of me. I loooked outside and my eyes widened to where we were. "Why the hell are we here Chanyeol.. out of all the places... why here..?" He got out of the car and walked over to my side opening the door and pulling me out harshly. "I want to make you remember all the good memories we had. And this is where it all started" 

I looked around and we were in front of my old (now abandoned) school where I met Chanyeol. Chanyeol gripped onto my arm dragging me into the building where there was no life. "Chanyeol let go of me! I dont want to be here!" I yelled out while trying to pull my arms away form him but it was no use... he was just too strong. "Aw why are you so shy baby girl? Are you remembering all of the lovely memories we had together here?" I scoffed "lovely memories??? If I could recall correctly they were fake memories." Chanyeol stopped in his tracks before turning to face me with a dark expression on his face. 

"Fake memories.... what part of it was fake." he asked coldly. I looked away not wanting to make eye contact with him "Everything about out relationship was fake. Especially you... everything about you was fake. You smile, your laughter, even your love for me was fa-" "

"DONT EVER SAY THAT! I LOVED YOU! YOUR WERE JUST TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT" I saw him lift his hands up and I knew he was going to hit me once again. I felt the palm of his hand make contact with my cheek before I fell towards the ground. I glared at him "YOU SAY YOU LOVED ME BUT WHAT DID YOU DO THE MAJORITY OF THE RELATIONSHIP?! DID YOU NOT THINK THAT I WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT YOU GOING AROUND BEHIND MY BACK FUCKING OTHER GIRLS?!? HA OR HOW ABOUT THAT TIME WHEN I CAME BACK FROM VISITING MY PARENTS? WHAT DID I WALK IN ON... OR RIGHT YOU FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL IN YOUR BED!" 

Chanyeol stomped his way towards me and grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling me up to my feet while I winced in pain. "DONT THINK YOUR OFF THE HOOK EITHER, DONT YOU REMEMBER THE TIMES YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK TO HANG OUT WITH OTHER GUYS?" I looked at him confused not knowing what he was talking about. "Dont play stupid with me baby girl. I would always see you in the library getting all close and cozy with the student council president". 

I chuckled at what he said remembering the student council president. His name was Minseok... he had the brains, the looks, and he was talented af. "Why are you laughing. do you finally remember cheating on me with him?" I cocked an eyebrow at him as he started pulling harder on my hair "Me cheat with Minseok?... never happened. But if I could go back in time then yeah I would cheat on you with him... actually wait scratch that I would have picked him over you!"

Chanyeol balled his free hand into a fist and punched me in the stomach before tossing me onto the floor "I'll make you regret saying that..." he mumbled while having a disgusting smirk on his face. 

(A/N: how was that for an update everyone?! What do you think Chanyeol might do??)