°Ch.13°

Time skip~ next day

Y/n Pov
I woke up from my sleep and remembered what happened between Jungkook and I the other day. I groaned and muttered "y/n pabo... You shouldnt have confessed" to myself while walking to the washroom and taking a shower. I had an interview with the magazine today by myself since Jungkooks insterview was in the evening. I. Threw on some simple clothes and left to the location.

"Good morning y/n" The interviewer spoke as she had me sit down in a chair in front of her

"Good morning y/n" The interviewer spoke as she had me sit down in a chair in front of her. She then began to ask me questions about my work as a model and when I started. A few minutes passed while answering easy questions, the interviewer then held up the photoshoot I had recently of me and Jungkook. "So you recently had a photoshoot with BTS' maknae Jeon Jungkook. How was he?" My heart began racing but I calmed down and nodded "He was very nice and friendly through out the whole shoot" she nodded and continued "In these photos you both seem to really click, is there something going on between the two of you?". I curled my hands into fists and remembered how I confessed and how he was about to reject me. "Ani, theres nothing going on between the two of us. We have known each other since we were young so it was nice working wtih someone I knew... And plus I dont think he sees me in that type of way haha" I bitterly laughed at the end.

The interview endd without any problems and on my way out I saw Jungkook walk in so I quickly hid behind the corner of the wall, I saw him walk by and enter the interview room so I sighed in relief and walked out but ai bunped into someone.
"Y/n??" I looked up to him and smiled "Hi Taehyung... " he frowned a little bit and asked "what wrong? You seem upset about something." I nodded and replied "Ne... I was recently rejected" he looked at me with wide eyes "you confessed to someone?!?" I nodded "It was Jungkook".

He shook his head "I think you got it all wrong y/n Jungkook likes you". I shook my head back "I dont think so Taehyung. He asked me last night if I liked him and I said yes. I asked him if he likes me back but he didnt respond!" Taehyungs eyes widened "Seriously?!" I nodded "He looked away when I asked him... So i felt scared of hearing him reject me so I pushed him out of my apartment room". Taehyung cursed under his breath but sent me a smile "Ah i see... Well I have to go. Ill text you later!" I nodded my bead and we both went our seperate ways.

Taehyung Pov
(Seriously?? Jungkook rejected her?) I couldnt believe what y/n had said to me. Jungkook always said how much he liked her before and move on unlcess she says she has a boyfriend... Then this happens?! Y/n confessed her feelings to him and he just turns her down WTF!! Thats so messed up... Im going to talk to him after the interview.

Time skip~ 4 hours later

Once the interview ended for Jungkook he walked out and looked at me with a smile. "Hey hyu-" "You turned her down?!" I yelled catching him off guard. "What are you talking about? I didnt turn anyone down" I shook my head and spoke "Then why didnt you return your feelings to y/n when she asked you how you felt yesterday?" His eyes widened "yeah i didnt reply but that doesnt mean I rejected her!" "Well she thinks you did Kook! Because you didnt answer her question she thinks you dont feel the same way!" "WHAT!!!" he yelled out. "Where is she??" He then asked and I replied "i dont know Kook. If you want to fix things then you have to do it yourself." He looked at me with worried eyes before pulling out his phone and calling y/n but she didnt answer. "Crap she isnt picking up! Ill call her manager and ask" He began calling her manager and they quickly spoke. "Shit..." He simply said while putting his phone away. "What did she say?" "Y/n is in the middle of packing" "packing for what?? Where is she going!?" I asked surprised. "Shes leaving for Japan tonight because she has a photoshoot planned for a few months there" he sighd and punched the wall "How am I supposed to clear things up with her when shes leaving for Japan in just a few hours?!"

An Idea popped into my head and I replied "Kook dont we have a concert in Japan this up coming week??" He looked at me and smiled "Your a genius hyung! When were in Japan ill just call her manager and meet up with her!!" We high fived and drovr back to the dorm and told the others what had happened. They were all mad at Jungkook at first for not confessing but they soon got over it and we started planning different ways for Jungkook to confess to her.