•Shigaraki || Christmas Specials 13•

Requested by Ochakochanqwq

Give me a hand?

"Tomura~" Y/N calls, struggling to carry three boxes twice the size of her. "Give me a hand, please~"

Tomura walks in and stares at her struggling figure for a second, before taking 'father' off of his face and throwing it at her. "There you go." He says blandly, hiding the smug look on his face.

"Gee, thanks permanent face palm." Y/N says sarcastically. "But really- I'm about to-" Before she can finish, she falls down the stairs and lands painfully on top of the boxes. Tomura bursts out laughing, which shocks the girl. Tomura never laughs. Unless it's an 'evil' laugh.

"So my pain is funny to you? I'm so hurt- literally." Y/N grumbles, standing up and examining the scrape she got on her side from the plastic lid.

"What're you doing with all this stuff anyways?" He questions curiously, deciding to give her a hand- not literally this time, which she is thankful for.

"What? Do you not know what's coming up?" Y/N asked, shocked.

"Uhm... Honestly, no. And I really don't care." Tomura said before picking up the boxes.

"Tenko- Christmas is almost here! How could you not know?" Y/N says, wiping imaginary tears.

"Because I'm an evil villain?" He asks sarcastically. "I don't have time for childish things such as Christmas." Tomura grumbles, "And stop calling me that!" He snaps before placing the boxes down in the main room in the hideout.

"Kuro~ Tomura doesn't like Christmas! Can you believe it?!" Y/N says, jumping onto a bar stool and sitting in front of the mom of the league.

"What a shame that is. Maybe you could perhaps show him how great Christmas is?" Kurogiri suggests with a sly smirk (at least, she assumes he is under all that mist).

"That's a great idea! You hear that, face palm?!" Y/N shouts, causing the blue haired male to groan at the nickname.

"Unfortunately." He grumbles.

"I'm going to put up the decorations! Wanna give me a hand, hand man?" Y/N asks in a teasing tone before quickly adding "not literally!" as she sees him reaching for 'father' again.

"No. I have better things to do." He says and walks back up to his room, probably to play video games.

"I swear, he's the biggest child. Yet he doesn't even like Christmas! That man-child is the definition of evil." Y/N shivers as she starts putting up decorations.

While decorating, Y/N sees Kurogiri taking a drink and before she can stop herself, she asks "Is there a mouth under there or are you pouring it into a portal to feed another mouth?" Kurogiri blinks.

And blinks.

And blinks, before letting out a little laugh. "Some things will forever be a mystery." He says slyly.

"Now I'm never going to get any sleep! Well- not that I did in the first place.." She mumbles. "I got him the perfect present~" Y/N then whispers to Kurogiri, and the man smiles under all of that mist.

"He's going to love that gift." 

Gift was the one thing Tomura heard as he was walking back down. Gift? Did she get me a gift? Should I get her something? He starts thinking before deciding against it and turning to go back into his room.

-2 hours later-

Tomura finally walks back into the bar, freezing when he sees all of the lights that are hung about the place. There's a rather large tree, some socks, that he doesn't under stand, hanging on the fireplace.

"Tomura! do you like it?" Y/N asks with a smile. Tomura was about to say no, but his mouth spoke before his brain could process it.

"Yes." That one word coming from him was enough to make the girl jump in excitement. 

"You mean it?!" She asks, shocked that he actually admitted to liking something. The male just groans and sits on the couch, eyeing the tree in the corner.

"Who's that for?" He asks, eyeing the single gift under the tree.

"You, of course." Y/N says with a smirk.

"What's in it?" He glances at her from the side, seeing her mischievous smirk.

"You have to wait until next week to find out." Y/N then skips away, leaving the male to sulk on the couch.

"Be grateful that she got you a gift. I think you're going to love it so much, you'll probably cry." Kurogiri says, cleaning another glass that he's cleaned twice in the past hour.

Tomura sighs and decides to go to bed early that night, hoping the week would fly by. As much as he didn't want to admit it, curiosity was killing him.

-Christmas Day-

"Merry Christmas, Tomura!" Y/N cheers, jumping onto his bed. Tomura immediately jumps awake and glares at the girl sitting on his bed.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?" He grumbles, pulling a pillow over his face.

"Because it's Christmas. And you've been bugging me about that present all week, but I guess if you really don't want it-"

"I'm up!" He shouts, standing up and running out of the room. Y/N laughs and follows him down to the bar, seeing that he was holding the package in his lap.

"Well? You going to open it?" Y/N asks with a smile. He carefully tears the box open to find a pair of gloves.

"Gloves..?" He questions, wondering why he was so curious to find out that all it is was gloves.

"Baka!" Y/N says, flicking his forehead. "Read the tag!" She shoves the tag from the gloves in his face, causing his eyes to widen.

"Quirk... Canceling... Gloves?" A huge smile breaks out on his face. He can finally do things without worrying about decaying anything he touches.

"I hope you like it!" Y/N says with a closed eye smile. Tomura slides the gloves on and quietly walks over to her, her eyes still closed. He grabs her hips and kisses her, causing her eyes to snap open. Eventually, she melts into it and kisses him back. When they pull away, he can't keep that smile off of his face.

"This is quite honestly the best gift I've ever gotten." He smiles at her and she smiles back. The both failing to notice the misty man behind the bar taking tons of pictures.

"So? What's your opinion on Christmas now?" Y/N teases, seeing faint pink appear on his cheeks.

"It's alright. I guess." He mumbles.

"Good enough for me, face palm!"

>>>>><<<<<

~1031 Words~

So- I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload every single day. I have finals next week Wednesday Thursday and Friday, and a huge packet for all 7 of my classes. Plus my normal 2 hours of homework every night. So, I apologize if I am unable to upload every day as I said I would. I'll still upload 25, just probably not every single day :)