•Mustard || Christmas Specials 11•

Start from the beginning

"Thanks!" Y/N smiles, stepping through the portal. She coughs, dust swirling in the air. Swiping her hand in front of her face to get the dust away, she pulls the metal string that turns on the light and gasps. The attic is full of items that Y/N has never seen before, but she decides to save that for another day.

She glances to the side and sees two rubber bins with the word 'Christmas' written on it, next to it she sees a plastic tree.

"Prefect!" She cheers, sliding the boxes into the portal and carrying the tree with her. "I'll be decorating!" She says, opening the boxes and hanging everything up. She gets to the bottom of the box and sees a mistletoe and smiles evilly.

"Don't even think about it." Kurogiri says, taking the mistletoe away. "They'll probably kill you if they get caught under that thing." Y/N pouts, but quickly cheers up as she hangs the stockings and puts up the tree.

"What do you think?" She asks, turning to face the man at the bar.

"It's lovely, Y/N." He smiles, at least she assumes he does.

>>>>>After everyone gets back<<<<<

"That was- woah. Who decorated?" Mustard says, looking around at all the colorful lights hung around the place.

"That would be me!" Y/N calls, walking down the stairs in a Santa dress. Mustard looks at her and blushes before looking away.

"It looks nice... You do too." He says, taking a chance to glance at her, seeing her face with a bit of pink on it.

"Th-thanks!" She stutters, playing with her fingers.

"Wow! This place looks great!" Toga says with her sadistic smile. She hops over to Y/N and hugs her tightly. "You did amazing! It would be better with a bit of blood though." She says, pulling out her knife and running it over Y/N's arm, before Mustard swipes it away. The knife makes a clank sound as it hits the floor, and people turn to look at what's happened.

"Don't do that to her." Mustard says, glaring.

"Awe~ That's so cute! You so love her~" Toga teases, pushing Y/N into Mustards arms, who immediately wraps his arms around her.

"So what?" He challenges, failing to realize the blush on the H/C haired girl in his arms.

"Awe, she's blushing!" Toga cheers, causing Mustard to look down.

"You love me?" Y/N whispers, looking into his eyes.

"I-I- Uh.. N- Oh forget it, yes. I do." He grumbles, turning his head away. 

"Gross. Get a room." Dabi says, making gagging noises. Kurogiri opens a portal and Toga shoves the two through. They appear in the woods behind the bar, Mustard falling on top of Y/N.

"S-sorry.." He says, trying to get up. Y/N wraps her arms around his neck and stares into his eyes.

"Don't be." She mumbles before connecting their lips. The shock of the kiss causes Mustard to lose his balance, and fall on top of the girl. He acts quick and rolls over, so he doesn't crush her. They lay on the grass, side by side, looking into each others eyes.

"W-what was that for?" He asked, still dazed.

"Baka! I love you too." Y/N says with a light blush.

"Y-you mean it?" Mustard questions, propping his head on his elbow.

"Yes.." Y/N smiles at him. The smile he's fallen in love with over the short time he's been there.

"I know it's not Christmas yet.. But let me give this to you now." He sits up and pulls a small box out of his pocket.

"U-uh.. Isn't it a little too soon for that?! We're still young! And-and" Y/N gets cut off by Mustard bursting out laughing. "Wh-what's so funny?" She asks with a red face.

"Calm down, I'm not asking you to marry me. Yet." He smirks and hands her the box. "Open it."

She opens the box to see a silver necklace with an infinity charm, and Y/N + Mustard is engraved on it in small print.

"Wow.. I love it." She smiles at him and pulls him over into her warm embrace. "Can you help me put it on?" She asks shyly.

"Yeah!" Mustard smiles as she turns around, allowing Mustard to clip the necklace on.

"Thanks, Mustard.." She quietly says, turning her head slightly to give him a quick kiss.

"If that's the thanks I get I should get you presents more often." He smirks.

"Baka!" Y/N yells, lightly slapping his arm.

>>>>><<<<<

~1261 Words~