FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...- EPISODE 50💞🎇🎇🎉🎉🎊🎊🎆🎆

Start from the beginning

Shruti : (to herself) Oh God…Shruti…Do something…Or else u will be fired…This khadoos will kill u if there is any mistake…

By then she sees someone who corrected everything…He did it in fraction of a second…Its Arnav…She is surprised and her mouth was wide open…Arnav signs her to close her mouth..She closes it and then explains…
(This scene is specially dedicated to my friend…Sorry if it is absurd)

After sometime,they are in the conference hall…The CEO starts talking..

CEO : Ok guys…U have done a great job…Congratulations…And this is possible only because of Arnav…(to Arnav) U have done ur first project in this company in an impressive way…I am really impressed…

Arnav : Sir…Actually Siddharth did 90% of the work…He worked till 12 o’ clock at night…So I think the credit goes to him…I just guided him…

Siddharth and Shruti are surprised by his behaviour…They did not expect this…

CEO : So it is Siddharth who did that…I salute ur dedication Siddharth…We need more hardworking and dedicated guys like u…All the best…

He shakes hand with Siddharth…

The meeting gets over and Sid and Shruti come out..

Sid : I did not expect this from Arnav ,Shruti…

Shruti : Even I didn’t expect this…That day I scolded him for making u work till late night…But he turned it in a positive way…He is great…I am feeling guilty now…

On the other side,Arnav is talking to the CEO…

Arnav : Sir .I have an idea to form a creative team so that we will get more creative ideas…

CEO : U don’t have to ask my permission Arnav…U can proceed…

Arnav : Thank u sir..Siddharth’s classmates from college are working in the other branch sir…I want to call them here…They have good understanding.. If they form a group,that will be very useful sir..

CEO : Hmmm…Make their transfer orders ready…

Arnav : thank u sir..

SCENE-3

Its evening…Abhi and Swadheenta comes into Sid and Shruti’s office…

Sid sees them…

Sid : Shruti…See who is coming??

Shruti : Oh God…Why did they come here? Arnav punished u for going out during work hours…Now she has come here…He is gonna kill u if he sees her…

Swadheenta comes to them…

Swadheenta : Hi Shruti darlo…Hi my sweetheart Sid…

Sid : Why did u come here??

Swadhu : I felt like having a coffee with u…So that I came here…

Shruti : Very good…U have improved so much Swadhu…

Now Abhi comes to them…
Shruti : Hey…U don’t have any work in ur office?? U are coming here one by one…

Abhi : I have a important work here…I came to see whether some nice girls are there in ur office…

Shruti : I think u don’t have any work other than this…U idiot..

By then Arnav comes out of his cabin…

Shruti : Swadhu and Abhi…Go and hide somewhere…If he sees us together,he will definitely come back to his khadoos form…

Sid : Swadhu…Please hide…He punished me for coming out with u that day…