ROUND 19: TAKE YOU TO STAY AWAY AGAIN

With intensive battle, Raven collapsed after defeated by Kazuya. Kazuya walks and stomp on the ninja man.

Raven: "There's nothing you could do even if I told you"

Kazuya: "Start talking!"

Raven: "We were just....we were just observing. You were betrayed by G Corporation. That's all"

Kazuya: "I already know that! There has got to be something else that's kept you around!"

Kazuya very angry until kicking Raven who still stand up and make Raven collapsed again.

Raven: "We don't know yet. We're still investigating....but you must know."

Kazuya: "What is it?"

Raven: "What....what was under the temple?"

Kazuya: "Under the temple?"

Raven: "Y-yes.."

Kazuya: "So that's it. That damn Heihachi!"

Kazuya leave Raven with full of anger of Heihachi. Although he know that he was die. Or maybe he just think about it later.

Meanwhile, Ikaruga still find out Katsuragi in the jungle and didn't yet. After all long time, finally she found Katsuragi who train by kick the several trees.

Ikaruga: "Katsuragi-san!"

Katsuragi: "Huh? Ikaruga?"

After meet, they stare each other while confused.

Katsuragi: "You...you didn't want fight me?"

Ikaruga: "Ehm...actually...I've been retired"

Katsuragi: "What!? Retired? Why you- ooooh....okay okay...I know that"

Ikaruga: "Glad you still remember it. What are you doing?"

Katsuragi: "Of course train hard, Ikaruga!"

Ikaruga: "Katsuragi-san...."

Katsuragi: "Yeah yeah. I'm lost. Since defeated by (Y/N) I don't know the way to go out from here"

Ikaruga: *sigh* "Well...let's find out together"

Ikaruga and Katsuragi decided to find out the escape from the jungle. A several hours they still around and around the jungle until Katsuragi truly know that she has been there with a kick sign in the tree. And almost night they decided to stop.

Ikaruga: "I guess we lost"

Katsuragi: "Arrgh! Why did you like that! Did you still remember what sensei teach you about survive in the jungle?"

Ikaruga: "I'm still remember! How about you?"

Katsuragi: "Me too!"

Ikaruga: "You're a liar! You slept when sensei teach!"

Katsuragi: "Hey! I'm not like that!"

When they still argue, they hear the sound of bushes. They are on standby and preparing their stance. When the unknown figure almost near them. They start to attack but suddenly stop when they see it's (Y/N).

Ikaruga & Katsuragi: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "You two? What are you doing here!?"

Katsuragi: "And you?"

(Y/N): "I'm on my way to the next stage. I thought you has done in tournament"

Ikaruga: "Indeed....but we lost. We can't remember the escape way"