SIDE STORY: YUMI FROM GESSEN

I never though that I did it so far...

Am I wrong?

Am I troublesome?

Am I......

Evil?

Last time, when Tekken Force raid Gessen, my friends sacrifice themselves to protect me. Then I runaway and arrived at city. But suddenly I feel....I can't move again and l just lying down stare dark sky until hope I can live in another life.

Then....I awakened...I'm still alive. I see the man beside me. His cold eyes....staring me deeply.

He is (Y/N) Kazama. I said thank you to him and decided to repay his kindness. But he said don't need to do that. Then we talk each other about our background. I'm surprised that he has an ultimate power within him that he can't control

It is Devil Gene....

But it's strange.....Even he portrayed himself as an evil, I didn't see evil thing in his face. I'm not even scared with him...but suddenl... my heartbeat so fast...

Am I...

In love...

With him?

No! No way! We just first meet! Beside that, I'm a shinobi. I have no time to think about that.

Then our relationship getting closer. And I have the chance to said my feelings to him.

Until then....

The incident happened...

Incident that make me almost being evil....

I almost kill (Y/N) with my hand just for make Mishima Zaibatsu give back my friends. My ego and anger consume me and desire to kill him.

Until he...

Awakened his Devil Gene and kill me. Fortunately I'm saved because (Y/N) can awake quickly. But I feel regret and now keep to haunt me.

Since I feel that (Y/N) were in Hon-Maru temple, I quickly come over to save him and forgive him about what I did in hill.

After the clash between Mishima Family, (Y/N) decided to leave them include me because he has doing trouble to me. I should said that, not him.

Then I grip his hand and refuse him to leave until suddenly.....without realized I said to (Y/N)....

I love you....

I don't know what happen. I'm so embarrassing and try to hide it. But something that I didn't predicted before.....

He hug me....

His hug feel warm....and remind me to my grandfather....

I don't know why he did it....But what I feel now is...

Warmth.....

My memories getting back again

And I feel....relieved...

After that, he left me alone. I stare him flew away pierce ceiling until I can see the moonlight. But what make surprised is....

A white feather......it is a good side from (Y/N). I keep it as my memories with him.

A few months have passed

Eventhough I have my friends back and undergo the routine as usual, I'm still never forget (Y/N).

My heart still worried about him. My friends see me with worried face until Asuka-san came to my school to make up me again since that incident. She always invite me at sushi restaurant or walked around Asakusa just for make me feel better again.

Then I heard....The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5 will be held. No matter who is held it but I'm sure that...

I believe....

(Y/N) will comeback to fulfill his purpose. I don't want waste that chance to meet him.

To repay his kindness and also my fault....

(Y/N).....

Wait for me.....

I'll be there for you.....