ROUND 24: ADMITTING MY LOSE

Wang on the next stage now and meet Feng Wei who have been waiting. Wang sees the characteristic from Feng who given by Lei. Wang walks towards him and try to persuade him because Wang have a important business.

Wang: “I don’t know what your intentions are, but get out of here! I have own troubles to worry about”

Feng: ……….

Wang: “Huh! Young people nowadays…. Come on…..”

Feng and Wang preparing their stance. Feng run and doing Shifting Clouds. Wang parrying it and doing Massive Dragon. Feng bounced away but he can stand up and launch several punches to old man. Wang avoid all of attack from Feng and he find the gap to attack Feng. Wang use the chance to Pinwheel Punch and hit Feng’s rib.

Wang: “Want to try again, young one?”

Feng grin and still try to beat him. Wang just laugh while avoid his attack until Feng doing Boar’s Tusk and Bao Dan Po. Wang duck it while doing Sweep Kick to Razor Edge until Feng hitted.

When Feng almost fell down, Wang doing Mountain Splitter and Tian Shan Jiao. Feng bounced away and hitted the stone. Feng lying down a bit and struggle to rise up.

Wang change the position stance into the guard stance. Seems like he try to not to attack Feng again.

Wang: “Give it up, young one. I’ll guarantee you to not make the trouble again!”

Feng still not suffered and back to attack Wang again. When Feng launch his fist, Wang quickly moving Feng’s arm and his shoulder behind Wang and grab Feng’s head to attack with Wang’s Shoulder Smash. Once again Feng have not another way to hit him. Wang preparing his final attack and quickly has been infront of Feng. Wang doing Heavy Uppercut as final attack until Feng jumped on the air. Wang quickly move away and doing Waning Moon when Feng in the mid-air.

Wang’s elbow attack make Feng knocked out and feel unconscious. Wang finally win this battle. He take the map scrolls and walks towards Feng who half unconscious.

Wang: “You see? This is as far as you can go. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Wang try to waking up Feng with his foot but Feng didn’t respon and just groan in the pain.

Wang: “Oh…now you accept your defeat. Practice, young one, practice. That is all you need to do. You don't need to find the ‘Secret of God Fist’ scrolls to make you stronger”

Feng heard about Wang said to him. He wakes up and standing infront Wang and give salute and respect to old man. Wang replying with the same to do.

Wang: “I wish you the best, young one”

Feng just appeared little smile and nod. Then leaving Wang alone. Wang sighed and decided to rest a bit. Wang didn’t expect that he can through all of the stages so far. He sees the scrolls and see the road to the final stage almost near.

Wang: “Be patience, my friend. I’ll be there to safe you”

((TIMESKIP))

Meanwhile, Yumi arrived at the next stage. She looks around and sees an old man who walks away.

Yumi: “Wait!”

Wang stopped and turn around to see a voice girl who shout out to him.

Wang: “Hmm? Who are….are…you?….OH MY GOD!! BOOBS!!“

Wang shock and see a girl who have a big boobs. The nosebleed flood from his nose and try to hold it. Yumi feel hesitant and remember a person who have an attitude like that.