ROUND 15: FOR THE SAKE OF MY FRIEND

Asuka and Yumi still walks around to the next stage. Asuka sees Yumi who still worried since the first stage. With the tremble Yumi's hands that hold the scroll, Asuka knows that Yumi must be thinking of something. With a brave, Asuka try to ask to Yumi.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan. What's wrong?"

Yumi: "Nothing"

Asuka: "You can tell me, Yumi-chan. Trust me"

Yumi: *sighs* "Actually...I'm getting nervous and I'm not ready to meet (Y/N), Asuka-san"

Asuka: "It's good. Eh! I mean, don't worry Yumi-chan, we will find him later"

Yumi: "Is he will upset when I see him again? Asuka-san! I-I...I'm so nervous!!'

Asuka: "Calm down, Yumi-chan. Calm down. We will find him later, okay?"

Then Asuka sees (Y/N) from far and walk toward them. Asuka worried if he sees Yumi, she will fail to fulfill (Y/N)'s demand. So Asuka drag away Yumi to other place.

Yumi: "Asuka-san! What are you doing!?"

Asuka: "Err...I want to save you from...from..."

Yumi: "From what?"

Asuka: "From...from JACK, right! From JACK!"

Yumi: "But there are no JACK here. They were defeated by Raven"

Asuka: "Maybe they are here for hiding, you know! They maybe always in everywhere! Now stoop, Yumi-chan!"

Asuka tell Yumi to stoop and down and stay while Asuka sees (Y/N) has through them. Asuka sighs relief and help Yumi to stand up.

Yumi: "Asuka-san, actually what happen?"

Asuka: "Errm..."

???: "Playing like a maggot, little girl?"

They surprised by a female voice. They turn around and sees a woman figure who known by them. Especially Yumi who glare to her deeply.

Yumi: "You are....Nina!"

Asuka: "Nina?"

Nina: "So you still remember me"

Yumi: "Why you still alive? I thought you-"

Nina: "Dead? Of course not! I have my way to escape from explosion at dungeon"

Yumi: "How about Yuyaki-san?"

Nina: *chuckle* "I don't know and I don't care about it"

Yumi clenchs her fists deeply while Asuka still confused what happened. Yumi tells Asuka about what happened in the dungeon during the previous tournament. Yumi said that Yuyaki sacrifice herself to save Yumi from Heihachi's plan. Asuka surprised when hear that. But Nina interrupted them.

Nina: "I have no time to listen your story! If you want to fight me, fight me! Because I must deal with my important business!"

Yumi: "Asuka-san, step aside! Let me fight her. For the sake of Yuyaki-san!"

Asuka: "Of course, Yumi-chan. Defeat her!"

Nina: *smirks* "Come on, baby. Show me what you've got"

Yumi: "Prepare!"

Both of them prepare for their stance. Yumi dash towards her and swing her fans to Nina. Nina just duck away to avoid her attack. When Yumi swing the fan, Nina grab the arm quickly and doing Hammer Throw until Yumi bounced away. When Yumi get up, Nina slaps her face.

Nina: "For Yuyaki, huh?"

Yumi: "You..."

Yumi cross her arms and doing Kurohyo. The big icicle appears and launch towards Nina. Nina jumps over that ice and landed. But Yumi has already infront of her and doing Juhyosen. Yumi wrap herself in a chilling wind and launch to Nina while Nina doing stance guard. After that, Yumi surprised that Nina is gone. Suddenly, Nina appear beside Yumi and lock Yumi's head.

Nina: "Give up already, little girl"

Yumi: "Ngh!"

Asuka: "Yumi-chan!"

Yumi ward her fan and the Ice Needle came out from the ground and attack Nina. Nina quickly release her and duck it. Yumi is coughing and try to take a breath. And then Yumi summoned Ice Chains and wrap Nina's arms. Then, Yumi doing Kurohyo and the big Icicle launch toward her. Nina jumps and yank out the Ice Chains. Nina wraps the big Icicle with Ice Chains and throw it to Yumi.

Nina: "I give back to you!"

Yumi: "Wha-"

Yumi quickly make Ice Barrier and saved from her attack. Yumi sees Nina jump over her and launch a kick for her. And now, both of them doing hand-to-hand combat. Nina wins that and locking Yumi's right arm.

Nina: "You still want to see Yuyaki again"

Yumi: "Ngh!"

Nina: "What make you sure if your fight is for Yuyaki? Are you want get reward from her? Or you just proving yourself that you are great ninja? You know that she has torture you"

Yumi: ".........I know she has doing bad thing.....But she doing it for her friends and her school. Even she sacrifice herself to me and didn't do anything. So that's why I fight for the sake of Yuyaki"

Nina: "What do you mean?"

Yumi: "You don't understand? I fight from my bottom of heart. And I will win for her!"

Suddenly Nina sees Yumi totally changed into the ice. Nina assume that Yumi was used the clone. Nina try to find Yumi but nothing. Suddenly, Yumi appear from behind and attack Nina furiously.

Yumi: "Hyozan!"

Yumi summoned the Iceberg and hit Nina until take Nina to the top. Yumi quickly appears in front of Nina when they in mid-air.

Yumi: "It's over! Kurohyo!"

Yumi summoned the big Icicle and hit Nina until fell on the ground. That big attack make the thick fog. When disappear, Nina gone and make Asuka and Yumi surprised. Suddenly, Nina appear behind them and give the scroll to them. Asuka and Yumi surprised and confused about what Nina doing.

(A/N: Music Stop)

Nina: "I appreciate your fight, little girl. You're stronger than me and you never give up"

Yumi: "Nina...."

Nina: "But....doesn't mean our fight still not over! I'll be waiting for you later. See you"

Yumi: "Wait! I have many questions for you. Do you still work for Mishima Zaibatsu? And what are your business?"

Nina: "First, I don't work for Mishima Zaibatsu again. Second, you don't need to know"

Yumi: "I'm sorry"

Nina: "You don't need sorry to me. Don't give up!"

That makes Yumi bit surprised when heard it. Then Nina left both of them. Asuka comes and ask Yumi's condition.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan! Are you okay?"

Yumi: "Yes..I am okay"

Asuka: "Thank God. Now you get the new scroll!"

Yumi: "Yes...now! Let's open it"

Then they open the scroll and sees the road of new stage so they immediately go to the next stage.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) still walk around the forest. After several steps he decided to stop and then sit under the tree. He then doing some meditation before going to the next stage.

TO BE CONTINUED...