ROUND 18: WHEN THE DAUGHTER OF A MERCHANT IN ACTION

Lili: "Ok well...who will be my next opponent? Because one of you must fight against me one on one. Although I can defeat you two but I must obey the rules"

Yumi: *whisper to Asuka* "She is really really arrogant"

Asuka: *whisper to Yumi* "I know"

Lili: "Excuse me~"

Asuka: "Gah! W-well...you can fight with me, Lili-chan"

Yumi: "Asuka-san...."

Asuka: "Don't worry. I'll win this time. And we can meet (Y/N) later. Beside that, You still injured so I suggest you take a rest "

Yumi: "Allright. Good Luck, Asuka-san"

Now it's Asuka turn who will fight this time. She prepared her stance and her blades. Lili smirks and ready for her stance.

Lili: "Are you ready, Miss Asuka?"

Asuka: "Anytime"

Asuka start this fighting with run towards Lili while Lili doing as same. When they almost near, Asuka start to slash Lili but Lili quickly doing somersault and landed herself in Asuka's nape. Then she doing Divine Step by doing double lift kick and hit Asuka's head.

Asuka: "Wow! She's so agile"

Yumi: "Focus Asuka-san! Focus!"

Asuka: "You're right!"

Asuka get up and attacking Lili and successfully doing slash to Lili until rip her clothe a bit.

Lili: "Well...not bad"

Asuka still doing slashing and hand-to-hand combat, but Lili always duck and avoid it. Lili doing counter attack by doing Alstroemeria and hit Asuka's stomach and head. Asuka rub her head because feel dizzy. Asuka immediately doing sweep kick and make Lili fell on the ground and when the mid-air she doing combo. She jab first and secondly she warp herself while slashing Lili. Asuka quickly leap back towards the big tree and ready for launch.

Asuka: "Nito Ryozan!"

Then Asuka flings herself forward and slashing with both of her sword at once. Lili hitted by those attack and make her clothes ripped again. Sebastian quickly run towards her but Lili push him away.

Sebastian: "Mrs. Lili! Are you allright?"

Lili: "Don't worry about me, Sebastian! I'm okay" (She is very very strong. I'm glad that I can meet her in right time) Well it's my turn"

Then Lili run towards Asuka. Asuka make a stance guard but suddenly Lili has infront of her.

Asuka: (Crap! She's fast!)

Lili doing somersault and hit Asuka's chin with her heels and then she doing Moonsault Alstroemeria. That move make Yumi feel amazed.

Yumi: (Wow! She is really really agile. She can jump air to air and make the combo like that. Maybe I should learn about her fighting style)

Back to the battle Asuka overwhelmed to handle Lili's attack. Lili keep kicking when Asuka try to ward by her blades.

Asuka: (What is the boots made of? I feel I kicked by the steel)

Asuka keep guarding to avoid offence from Lili. But Asuka careless and using the opportunity for Lili. Lili using Capricorn Kick and make the combo. She doing Orleans Sword and ended with Peacock Jive.