ROUND 21: MEET RIVAL AGAIN

During night, (Y/N) walk in the esplanade that have a lot of dandelions. In far away there are some trees and a castle. (Y/N) sees that castle and decided to spend the night. When he start to walk, someone has interrupted him.

???: "Wait! Kazama!"

(Y/N): "Hm? Hwoarang?"

Hwoarang: "I finally found you!"

(Y/N) and Hwoarang stare each other for several minutes. Until (Y/N) breaks the silence and warned to Hwoarang.

Hwoarang: "Hey Kazama. Looks like this is it"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry"

Hwoarang: "Huh? Sorry? For what?"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I can't keep our promise. Things are a bit different now"

Hwoarang: "What!? Are you saying there's somebody out there stronger than me?"

(Y/N): "That's not what I'm saying. I have family problems I have to deal with"

Hwoarang: "Aargh there you are! Family problems again and again! Deal with that later! Let's fight!"

(Y/N): "But..."

Hwoarang: "Don't waste the time, Kazama. You're my next opponent now! I had fought and even defeat my master! Now it's my chance to defeat you in this tournament! Now bring it on!"

(Y/N): "..................You give me no choice"

Because there are no choice or no other ways, (Y/N) decided to accept Hwoarang's challenge. (Y/N) ready for his stance as well as Hwoarang. With the night breeze slowly stick out them and dandelions that 'dancing' following the breeze, they start to attack each other.

Hwoarang try to kick (Y/N)'s head but (Y/N) can parrying it and doing Uppercut and hit his jaws. (Y/N) start to Low Kick and quickly Hwoarang hold it with his leg and doing Side Kick and make (Y/N) pushed away. Suddenly (Y/N) feels the shocked in his heart and hold his left shoulder a bit. Hwoarang take the opportunity and doing Flamingo Flashing Trident. (Y/N) kneeling after 'accept' that attack.

Hwoarang: "C'mon, Kazama! I just warming up!"

(Y/N): "So was I"

(Y/N) back again to attack the Taekwondoin. He doing Savage Sword and Front Kick until Hwoarang hitted in his chest and rib.

Hwoarang: "Heh! Not bad!"

Hworang start lift his left leg and kick to the (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) quickly parrying it but he sees Hwoarang's leg turn around quickly and attack (Y/N)'s left side who opened widely thus making Hwoarang take the opportunity to attack him.

Hwoarang: "How's that? This is my Crescent Kick!"

(Y/N) didn't respon it and rise up. But he feel Devil Gene rage again and again until make (Y/N) must hold the pain. Hwoarang run and leap while ready for kick (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly grab it and throw him away. Hwoarang can landed safely but he sees (Y/N) has infront of him and doing Corpse Thrust until Hwoarang pushed away.

Hwoarang can get up and swing his leg to (Y/N) but (Y/N) can duck it and doing Thrusting Uppercut quickly. He continued with doing Shun Masatsu and Keiko and ended with Savage Sword. (Y/N) charged his right fist until appear the red lightning and with a flash he jump and plunge towards Hwoarang who still lay down. Hwoarang get up quickly and avoid (Y/N)'s punch until make the crack on the ground.

Hwoarang: "Tch! I will not lose in this time!"

(Y/N): "Come on!"

Hwoarang: "Heh! Don't underestimate me! I will avenge my lost at previous tournament!"

(Y/N): "It's not concerned about me"

Hwoarang: "Because you've won against me! Damn you!"

Hwoarang charged himself until the blue aura appear in his body and run with the flash and has infront of (Y/N). (Y/N) late to doing guard stance while Hwoarang doing Sky Rocket with his left leg. When (Y/N) in the mid air, Hwoarang make a combo with doing Hunting Hawk followed with Flaming Flashing Trident and ended with Bicycle Kick. (Y/N) thud and try to get up and Hwoarang doing front kick until (Y/N)'s head lifted a bit. Double Claymore from Hwoarang spin out his attack to (Y/N) until (Y/N) didn't give the time to guard.

(Y/N) feel his Devil Gene began to take over (Y/N) again. (Y/N) try to hold it as much as possible. Hwoarang took the opportunity and strike (Y/N) with final attack.

Hwoarang: "Let's ended this!! Dynamite Heel!!"

Hwoarang lift his left leg as high as possible until the blue aura move away to the heel. Then, he slams to the (Y/N) and make (Y/N) fell down and dying. Looks like that Hwoarang win in this battle. Finally he defeat (Y/N) Kazama, his rival.

(A/N: Stop the music)

(Y/N): "Tch!.....Fine....you win...."

Hwoarang: "That's right. I'm strong! Much stronger than you!"

(Y/N): "That's enough. I have to get going"

(Y/N) leave Hwoarang who still stand up and confused about (Y/N)'s said.

Hwoarang: "Hey, wait up! Why are you giving up so easily? Aren't you ashamed of losing to me?"

(Y/N): "I don't have time to be swayed by emotions. I must go to fulfill the destiny of my cursed blood"

(Y/N) now really leaving Hwoarang who still confused and upset after fight. Hwoarang didn't accept plain answer from (Y/N). Hwoarang try to stop him but he can't.

Hwoarang: "W-wait! Kazama! This is so boring! This is suck!"

Hwoarang sees the scroll of the map to the next stage. Hwoarang decided to not open it. Hwoarang sees (Y/N) from far until he shouts to him.

Hwoarang: "Hey! You can't go to final stage without this! If you want it then fight me again! I'll accept the rematch! Remind that!"

Meanwhile. (Y/N) still walks away while hold his left shoulder. He feels his Devil Gene rage again and again.

Devil (Y/N): "You stupid!! Why didn't you let me to fight against him!!"

(Y/N): "Shut up! I don't want let you to took control of me!"

Devil (Y/N): "I should took control of you before the fight!"

(Y/N): "Then why don't you try? Did you scare?"

Devil (Y/N): *devil scream* "Why I must scare. You must scare because you lost against him! Anyway...did you hear the last word from that bastard? He gives you the chance to rematch"

(Y/N): "I don't care! He win and I accept it!"

Devil (Y/N): "But I will never accept my lose! Get away, boy! Now it's my time!"

Suddenly his Devil Gene start to rage and take control of (Y/N)'s mind. (Y/N) insist to hold it. No matter how hard he tries, he can't until he screaming. Now Devil Gene now control (Y/N)'s mind fully. (Y/N)'s eyes color changed into the glowing light gold. The temple obtained two horns. The tattoos of the chest appear and the pitch black wings slowly released and flapping.

Devil (Y/N): "Now.....let's find him...."

Devil (Y/N) flies away and find out Hwoarang to revenge (Y/N)'s lost.

TO BE CONTINUED...