SIDE STORY: WANG JINREI

Jinpachi and I have been close friend for a long time.
Even we almost look like brothers….
Yes….we always together.

Suddenly…

Jinpachi comes to me with serious face and said the words to me.

‘In order to bring about peace, the Mishima clan must be destroyed’

I don’t know what he said. I try to ask him but he didn’t respon and leave me. Two days later, I heard that Jinpachi Mishima was die. I’m shocked when I heard that. I go to the funeral and hold my tears infront of him.

After that, I just put my faith in his Jinpachi’s son, Heihachi Mishima. I believe that he will inherit good things from his father. But he betrayed me and leave me alone.

I don’t know what I must do….

I don’t know…..

If Jinpachi still alive, I definitely won’t have any difficulties.

One month later, I walk up a hill to the Jinpachi’s stone while take our favorite bottle drink. I can’t hold my tears when I see it. So I pours the bottle to the grave stone before I drink it.

Thirty years later, I’m still living in isolation. Avoid the dangerous thing that come to me anytime. Step by step I can live normally with my granddaughter and training together with her.

I feel I can forget all about my past.
Until then….

There is a message that come to me from unknown.

I don’t know who give me it but I accept it and read the message.

‘I need your help, old friend. Seek me out, Wang Jinrei’

Then the letter was signed…..

‘Jinpachi Mishima’

What!? Is he still alive? Or it just guile to me? No…no way they have a writing sign without Jinpachi.

I’m a bit surprised about that. But because it’s Jinpachi’s demand, I decided to join the tournament and helping my best friend from his truly problem.

But just one question that always in my mind….

Can I save him?