ROUND 11: THE NIGHT BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT

In crowded city, a man with red glowing eyes in his left who wears casual outfit hold newspaper and the brochure. Kazuya Mishima was save from that raid at Hon-Maru. He still hold anger when he knows that G-Corporation betray him. He still stare the headline of newspaper that said 'Heihachi Mishima is Dead!' and sees the brochure of The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5 for a while.

Kazuya: "If that old man didn't held this, then I must find out"

Then, Kazuya stare the highest building the G-Corporation infront of him. With glare and clenched his fists, he determined to revenge G-Corporation after this tournament. No matter what if he win or lose in this tournament.

Kazuya: "You will pay for this in full. You'll see it"

((GESSEN MANSION))

Yumi still doing sparring with Yozakura at hall. Yumi doing some more hand-to-hand combat training. The flowing sweat from her forehead cause from intensive training. Yozakura feel sorry about her leader so she ask Yumi to stop this training.

Yumi: "No! More! More!"

Yozakura: "But Yumi, you'll be collapsed if you insist"

Yumi: "I said more!"

Yozakura can't deny it and continuing sparring. But she sees Yumi almost panting and collaps. So she decided to stopping and dash towards Yumi.

Yozakura: "Yumi! Are you okay?"

Yumi: "Why did you *pant* *pant* stopping? *pant* *pant* Let's continue..."

Yozakura: "No, Yumi! Now I'll take you to your room"

Yozakura takes Yumi to her room but Yumi deny it. After that, Yumi ask to Yozakura heading to the hot spring. Suddenly they heard a bird sound. They turn around and see a bird flied to Yumi and landed in her arm.

Yozakura: "A bird? Who did this?"

Yumi: "I don't know. But this bird took the message"

Yumi take the letter and let the bird fly away. Yumi opened the letter until her eyes open wideness.

Yozakura: "Yumi, what is the message?"

Yumi: "Let see....'Hey! I know you want to join that tournament, but please don't do that. It's too dangerous. You will meet a huge trouble and you can't escape alone. I hope you understand' "

Yozakura: "From whom?"

Yumi: "I don't know. There is no name or sign who write this. It can be Asuka. I just met her yesterday at café and she warned me about that tournament"

Yozakura: "But I think Asuka is never using bird to send the message. She is not like that"

Yumi: "You're right. So that's mean.....(Y/N)?"