ROUND 22: REMATCH AGAINST DEVIL

After winning against (Y/N) Kazama, Hwoarang back to his motorcycle with upset and disappointed.

Hwoarang: "What the hell happened to him? I thought he is my rival. Nevermind! I'll keep this until he wants to rematch!"

Hwoarang put the scroll in his motorcycle and start riding. While riding his motorcycle, Hwoarang still have feel wonder to defeat (Y/N) again. Although he wins, he didn't accept the winning.

Hwoarang: "This sucks!"

Suddenly, he notices something in his way. He shocks that the figure infront of him is (Y/N) in Devil form.

 He shocks that the figure infront of him is (Y/N) in Devil form

Devil (Y/N) spread two black wings and lift right arm. Hwoarang attempts to hit the brakes but Devil (Y/N) use telekinesis and causes Hwoarang motorcycle to explode and burned. Hwoarang hitted by the explotion until bounced away in the streets.

Devil (Y/N) slowly walks towards an injured Hwoarang with the fiery explosion behind him. His glowing eyes spread evil to Hwoarang who still lay up.

 His glowing eyes spread evil to Hwoarang who still lay up

Hwoarang: "You stupid.....Come on!"

While staggering to stand up and preparing his stance in a weakened state. Hwoarang smirks and ready fight against (Y/N) in Devil form.

Hwoarang: "You wanna rematch, huh!? Then I'll accept!! Prepare!!"

Hwoarang run on limps and kick Devil (Y/N). Devil (Y/N) avoid and doing uppercut to Hwoarang. Hwoarang hitted but he can stand again. He try to punches and kicks but it's not match for Devil (Y/N) and immediately punches the Taekwondoin.

Hwoarang: "Is that so....It's not match for me!"

Devil (Y/N) didn't respon and fly away towards Hwoarang until strangle his neck and push him away to the wall. Devil (Y/N) still strangling Hwoarang's neck and then, his forehead glowing red shine and release the laser to Hwoarang. But Devil (Y/N) just hit the wall beside Hwoarang. Devil (Y/N) throw Hwoarang away.