FINAL ROUND : ENDING OR BEGINNING? (END)

After the evil spirit sucked up by the paper, (Y/N) fell unconscious. Not long now, (Y/N) opened his eyes slowly and see the sky look normal.

(Y/N): "W-what happened? Why am I lying down?"

(Y/N) wakes up and look around ruin of Hon-Maru temple that seems normal again. Then, (Y/N) hear a footstep. He sees Wang walk on limp through (Y/N). (Y/N) confuse and ask himself where the old man go. He stare Wang walk close to someone and see Jinpachi who also lying down. (Y/N) surprised and immediately get up and run toward his great-grandfather.

Wang arrive and hold Jinpachi, shakes him to make sure his best friend not die.

Wang: "Jinpachi!? Jinpachi!? Are you okay!? Can you hear me?"

Jinpachi: ...................................

Wang: "Jinpachi........"

Then, Jinpachi opened his eyes slowly. From his eyes see Wang blurry and slowly clear. Jinpachi called his best friend softly until make Wang spread a smile.

Jinpachi: "J-jinrei....."

Wang: "Jinpachi.....Thank God. Jinpachi, are you ok?"

Jinpachi: "I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble...."

Wang: "Don't say such things! We have been through so much and have always been like brothers. I should said that because I can't get rid of your Evil Spirit"

Jinpachi: "It's okay....At least, my boy has done to fulfill my destiny"

Jinpachi turn around to see (Y/N) who still stand up. Jinpachi give a little smile to his great-grandson.

Jinpachi: "Thank you...."

Jinpachi back again to Wang and reach one of his hands to hi best friend. Wang also grab Jinpachi's hand tightly while hold his tear.

Jinpachi: "Jinrei...."

Wang: "Jinpachi!"

Jinpachi: "I wish we could have had one last drink together...but I'm afraid my time has come"

Wang: .............................

Jinpachi: "Good bye, my dear friend....It was fun...."

Jinpachi turns to dust in Wang's arms

Jinpachi turns to dust in Wang's arms. Wang runs his fingers through the sand that was Jinpachi while he can't hold his tears.

Wang: "Jinpachi.....Jinpachi!...."

(Y/N) who see the happening just look down. Wang continues talking while gets up.

Wang: "It's the curse of the Mishima bloodline!.....Jinpachi....it appears that my time has yet to come!"

A shooting star flies across the sky. Wang stare it deeply and turn around see (Y/N).

Wang: "Young man, although you can't vanish your Devil Gene, you save the world from he who consumed by Evil Spirit. Now....it's up to you"