ROUND 23: THE ETERNAL BATTLE - SUN AND MOON

Kazuya was hitted by several attack from Wang until he didn’t get up.

Kazuya: “Tch! How I…..”

Wang: “Is it enough!?”

Kazuya: “Hmph! I’ll give you the chance, old man. But remember, one day I’ll make you regret after this!”

Kazuya leaving Wang as a sign he lost against old man. Wang just sighed and take the map scroll to the next stage.

Wang: “The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. His attitude is the same as his father”

Wang continuing his journey to the next stage. He still hopes that he will meet his best friend again but he must through the hard challenge. Wang knows it’s hard, but he believes he can do it.

((TIMESKIP))

The night has come and almost fighters was eliminated from the tournament

The night has come and almost fighters was eliminated from the tournament. Asuka and Yumi still searching the next stage until they arrived at the esplanade that have a lot of dandelions.

Asuka: “Huh? There’s no opponent here”

Yumi: “I guess they are doing take a rest”

???: “Asuka! Yumi!”

Asuka: “Huh? Is that, Katsu-nee?”

Yumi: “And Ikaruga-san”

Katsuragi and Ikaruga comes towards them who still confused.

Katsuragi: “There you are! I’ve been searching for you!”

Asuka: “Huh? Why?”

Ikaruga: “We just want to say that we’ve lost against our opponent”

Yumi: “So you just come here just to say it?”

Katsuragi: “Not only that, I just met (Y/N)! I was defeated by him. And he gives us the scroll map for us to way back to the first stage”

Yumi surprised after hear what Katsuragi and Ikaruga explain.

Yumi: “Wait! Did you said you met (Y/N)? Where is he?”

Katsuragi: “I don’t know. Maybe he go to the next stage. Anyway, we saw you two. Why you run away from us? (Y/N) with us earlier and he cames to us to give  the scroll map. I just shout to you but you two avoid us!”

That makes Yumi sees suspicion especially Asuka. She turn around and sees Asuka who tremble and full of cold sweat. Asuka feel her plans was known by Yumi. Yumi stares Asuka with cold gaze.

Yumi: “Asuka-san. Would you like to tell me what is happening?”

Asuka: *sigh* “I’m sorry, Yumi-chan. Actually this is my plan that I make you and (Y/N) keep stay away”

Yumi: “What!? What do you mean!?”

Asuka: “Look Yumi-chan, this is (Y/N)’s demand. I met him before the tournament. He didn’t want you meet him. He afraid that he will make trouble again if you meet him again. He didn’t want make you worried about him again”