ROUND 3: EXPLANATION

In the outside of Gessen Mansion, two of shinobi girls stand up each other. The dark-gray haired girl wearing a solid white furisode kimono and held two fans while the blue short hair girl also wearing kimono and two big gauntlets which have pistons. Seems that they start to training session.

Yumi: "Shall we begin? Yozakura-san?"

Yozakura: "Hmph! Don't go easy on me now"

Yumi: "Well then. Let us battle...."

Yumi & Yozakura: "With valor!"

Two of them dash each other. Yozakura launch her first fist but Yumi jumped away from that attack. After landing, Yumi ward the fan and ice needle are formed and launch to Yozakura. Yozakura doing guard to handle Yumi's attack but she shocked that Yumi is already infront of her. Yumi quickly doing hand combat to Yozakura. Yozakura just doing her guard and finally she get out and punch Yumi but Yumi can avoid and stay away from Yozakura.

See that, Yozakura uses the pistons from her gauntlets to add the speed and then she jumped over Yumi and successfully punch her. Yumi was hitted by she can stand up. She smirks and start to attack Yozakura. Yozakura avoid it and pushed away Yumi until both of them landed on the ground. Then, both of them doing Secret Ninja Art as last attack. Yumi crossing her arms and the big icicle appear while Yozakura release a large pistons in the back of gauntlets until appear a fire ball from her energy.

Yumi: "Kurohyo!"

Yozakura: "Jigoku Gokuraku Manju Ken!"

Two ultimate attack meet each other until make an explosion. The fog still around them and Yozakura kneeling while Yumi still stand up and coming out as the victor.

Yozakura: "As expected of Yumi"

Yumi: "No. I won by a hair's breadth. Your attacks were lively as usual"

Yozakura: "But still, you put your heart into it more than usual"

Yumi: "I have a eerie feeling"

Yozakura: "Feeling?"

Yumi just look down and turn around to see the dark sky and the crescent of moon.

Yumi: "I feel a great power from somewhere and from someone"

Yozakura: "Somewhere? Someone? What do you mean?"

Yumi didn't respon what Yozakura ask to her. She grab the ice crystals from her clothes and whispered.

Yumi: "Now where are you?"

Sees that Yumi feel worried about it, Yozakura try to calm her and decided to back to Gessen. Yumi nodded and then they back to Gessen to meet the other. After arrived, Yumi and Yozakura go to the Ninja Room where their friends are. Seems Yumi displeasant when see her friends who didn't training. Shiki who busy with her handphone, Murakumo with her manga, and Minori who came from the kitchen and serve the pancake. Minori notice Yumi and Yozakura and gave warm smile to them.

Minori: "Ah Yumi-chan, Yozakura-chan, welcome home! You must be hungry! Here..I serve enough pancake for you!"

Yozakura: "You made this in the night?"

Minori: *pouts* "Yozakura-chan went training with Yumi without serve a dinner before, so I just made this pancake for once!"

Yozakura: "I see...forgive me, Minori. Next time I'll serve dinner. How about you, Yumi? Let's eat!"

Yumi: "No, thank you. I'm not hungry for this time!"

Yozakura: "Come on now, don't say that"

Minori: "There you go, Yumi-chan. Turning your head away. Look, I get this brochure when I buy something at the minimarket"

Minori gave the brochure and ticket to Yumi, but Yumi still turn head away. So Yozakura receive that brochure. Yumi surprised when Yozakura said that word in brochure and start to notice it. Her face change into the serious expression and hear what her friend said.

Yozakura: "The King Of Iron Fist Tournament? What does that mean?"

Minori: "I never heard this too"

Yumi: "The King Of Iron Fist Tournament is the world-wide martial arts competition that is held and hosted by Mishima Zaibatsu"

And then all of them surprised about what Yumi said include Shiki and Murakumo until stopping their work. Then, Yumi continuing her explanation about the tournament.

Yumi: "Anyone who winning this will get the prize money but every tournament has another motive behind this. So maybe it's not just a victory that get but sometimes can take the control of Mishima Zaibatsu"

Shiki: "Wow Yumi-chin you know everything about it!"

Yumi: "Because I have met someone. Someone from Mishima's family"

Yozakura: "Really? Who?"

Yumi: "(Y/N) Kazama. He told about it to me. Since you captured by Tekken Force, I try to escape from them and I almost die. But he help me and look after me. I want to repay it but he said that he didn't need to repay it. And then....I have...feeling to him"

Shiki: "Aah~ looks like our leader had crush on him. Like, do you have express your feeling, Yumi-chin?"

Yozakura: "Shiki! Shut up! Now Yumi, where is he?"

Yumi: "I don't know. He lefts me after fought against his father, Kazuya Mishima and grandfather, Heihachi Mishima in Hon-Maru. He didn't want make me troublesome to him. Because..."

Murakumo: "Because what?"

Yumi: "Because he has a Devil Gene"

All of them surprised about what Yumi said especially about the Devil Gene, the curse of Mishima Bloodline. Yumi try to calm down and back to tell her backstory.

Yumi: "But he is not like his grandfather and his father who evil and ruthless. He is nice and friendly to me. Because of his Devil Gene, he can't control his emotional so he decided to doing everything to release his Devil within. I'm very sorry for him. I hope he is allright"

Yozakura: "So that's why you said 'someone' when we spar together. And about Mishima's Clan I had read the history. They said that they lived since Sengoku Period and they have a destiny to fight each other. I thought it just appear in Sengoku Period. But there are real"

Murakumo: "About this tournament, do you know who held this? Because we heard the news that Heihachi Mishima was dead from a huge explosion"

Yumi: "I don't know. But I'll find the answer if I join it. And maybe I can meet (Y/N) later"

Yozakura: "If your intention is good, I'll support you"

Yozakura cheered up to Yumi following her friends. Yumi said thank you to them and go to her room for took a rest. She looks the night sky with hope and ambition in her face.

Yumi: "(Y/N)......wait for me. I'm coming to you"

TO BE CONTINUED...