ROUND 1: THE RAID AND DELIVERANCE

(Y/N) flew away leave the Hon-Maru temple as a the end of The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 4. Several minutes later, Heihachi free from unconscious and wakes up to see the area. When he sees the ceiling and black feathers, he glare and clinch his fist while grith his teeth.

Heihachi: "You....I'll never give up! One day it will be mine!"

And then, he heard a several ships come over the temple. Kazuya wakes up and shook his head to snap it out from the dizzy. That ships open the cabin and launch a several steel balls to the temple. After arrive, one of the ball change into the robot and start to scanning Heihachi who stand up. After that the robot give the signal and the other balls change into robots who ready for attack him.

Heihachi: "Who the hell are you?"

Kazuya: "Jack-4? Damn! Are they after me too?!"

Heihachi: "Huh?

Kazuya: "Leave it to me, old man"

Heihachi: "Heh! You think I can believe in your damn words, huh!?"

Kazuya and Heihachi glared and smirk each other. Suddenly, then they start to punch to the robots which try to closer them. They are preparing their stance and ready to fight against their robots.

The robot start to punch Kazuya, but Kazuya can duck it and quickly doing Demon God Fist until the robot shattered in pieces. The other start to approach him and Kazuya doing punch and kick to them until when the last robot come to attack him, he doing Zankyosho until the head of robot broken off. Kazuya feel he betrayed by G Corporation so he angry to a person who did it.

Kazuya: "Tch! You think you can kill me, G Corp, you bastard?!"

Meanwhile, Heihachi still fight against the robots. He parrying it and quickly doing Demon Breath until shattered in pieces. He quickly turn around and doing Chrome Dome until the robot bounced away. Kazuya quickly catch the leg and throw it to the other robots until the statue of temple broken. He look up and see the robot come from above, he doing doing Dragon Uppercut and Heihachi jump and doing Hell Axle.

The robots start to attack Heihachi, but Heihachi strike back with several attack. After that a bunch of Jack-4 still come again and again and now it's more than previous.

 After that a bunch of Jack-4 still come again and again and now it's more than previous

Heihachi: "Why they come again and again?"

Kazuya: "Guess one of us must sacrifice to them"

Heihachi: "What do you mean?"

But Kazuya didn't respon it and quickly grabs Heihachi's head and throw him to the bunch of Jack-4 until Heihachi fall down. A several of Jack-4 come and falling it self to Heihachi and hold him as not to stand up again. Kazuya walk towards the wall which opened with smirk on his lips.

Kazuya: "The Mishima Bloodline ends here"

Kazuya plunge and quickly turn into the Devil and flew away leaving Heihachi who still struggle to release from Jack-4's.

Heihachi: "Damn you, Kazuya!"

The Jack-4 jump over Heihachi and set the countdown to doing self destruction.

Heihachi: "What!?"

And then, the huge explosion hit Heihachi and destroying Hon-Maru and everything. From the top of the cliff, a mysterious man watch that accident and then speaks into a headphone and reports.

???: "Heihachi Mishima is dead"

From behind, a Jack-4 come and start to catch him. But he quickly disappear and then the body robot was split into two pieces due the fastest attack from him. He speaks into a headphone again and reports.

???: "Returning to HQ, over"

((MEANWHILE.....))

At the underneath the temple of Hon-Maru, a mysterious power come from somewhere and fill the dead body. Suddenly, a glowing yellow shining and the dark purple aura fill in his body to make the revive the old man who imprisoned. He try to breaks the big stone above him and chains in his arms and legs. He heard a big explosion which make huge damage in the temple of Hon-Maru include the underneath of Hon-Maru until burn that place. He didn't want to waste a chance so he try again and finally breaks up the big stone and the chains.

 He didn't want to waste a chance so he try again and finally breaks up the big stone and the chains

The big old man finally free from the prison and walk towards the top. He sees the everything in the island that burned. Suddenly, he transform into the monster and punch the ground until tremble and the wind blow hard and make the fire gone. After that, he back to normal again and realized that he is back again to the world now.

???: "Something happened to me until I revive in the world. What kind of power that I have now?"

Suddenly, he remember a person who make him imprisoned until make he clenchs his fist.

???: "Heihachi...I will retake Zaibatsu from you!"

TO BE CONTINUED...