ROUND 27: FULFILL MY DESTINY (part 3)

Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, and Yumi still walk to find the escape way. Ikaruga saw the situation around with those on map.

Ikaruga: "Everyone, this is the escape way!"

Asuka: "Finally. But we must take a rest. And we must to take care Yumi. She still injured"

Yumi: "Don't worry...I'm okay. Let's continue"

Ikaruga: "Don't push yourself! What Asuka said is right. You must take a rest. Beside that, We are very tired"

Katsuragi: "Yeah! I've never expected we through a long journey to find escape way"

They decided to take a rest under a shady tree. Asuka leans Yumi to large tree trunks. Yumi still stare the crystal that cracked a bit.

Yumi: *sigh* "I hope (Y/N) okay"

Suddenly, the ice crystal cracked back and now it's getting bigger. Yumi surprised and immediately stand up while look up the sky.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan, what's wrong?"

Yumi: "I feel something bad happen to (Y/N)"

Asuka: "Something bad?"

Yumi didn't respon and still stare the sky while worried appear in her face.

Yumi: "(Y/N)....I hope you're okay"

((RUINS OF HON-MARU TEMPLE))

Jinpachi doing transform into the his evil form. The dark purple aura and the fire aura merge into one. (Y/N) and Wang still shocked about what they see. Then, Jinpachi dragged back himself while charging fire aura from his big mouth in his abs. Slowly the fireball appear and getting bigger and ready for the launch.

(Y/N): "WATCH OUT!!"

Jinpachi launch the fireball to them. Fortunately, (Y/N) and Wang can avoid that attack.

Wang: "Be careful! It's too dangerous!"

(Y/N): "I know! Precisely, this is what I want"

(Y/N) slowly walking towards Jinpachi. Jinpachi sees (Y/N) while raging cause the dark aura.

(Y/N): "This is my chance....to get rid of my Devil Gene....I don't want waste my chance!"

(Y/N) doing Mental Alertness. Then the red lightning aura appear in his hands and then spread throughout his body. Jinpachi sees his great grandson with evil smirk and laughing hard.

Jinpachi: "This might explain why my blood is screaming.....to destroy you!"

(Y/N): "I will deal with this evil presence once and for all!"

Jinpachi: "You honestly think you can fight me with your merely human form? Let alone defeat me!"

(Y/N): "................Prepare yourself!"

(Y/N) leap toward Jinpachi to doing Leaping Side Kick. But Jinpachi can hold the attack and throw (Y/N) away. (Y/N) get up and back to attack Jinpachi. Just several steps, (Y/N) stopped by Jinpachi who charge the black lightning to (Y/N) until make (Y/N) shocked. Then, Jinpachi doing counter with Susano's Wrath. He punch him continuing with elbow attack and ended with the palm attack.