ROUND 17: THE SIBLINGS BATTLE AGAIN

After fought against Katsuragi, (Y/N) continuing his journey again. When almost night, he feel the someone's presence. (Y/N) is ready for his stance, after the seconds he sees a woman figure and immediately attack her. But she shouts to stop it. He sees her is Asuka's friend, Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: "W-wait (Y/N)! It's me, Ikaruga!"

(Y/N): "Ikaruga? So you are my next opponent"

Ikaruga: "No! I had been retire from this tournament?"

(Y/N): "Retire?"

((TIMESKIP))

(Y/N) and Ikaruga stayed in under the cave because the night is coming. (Y/N) makes campfire while Ikaruga preparing the dinner. Then Ikaruga tell him how she retired after fought in the tournament.

(Y/N): "So you retired because you just meet that Manji Clan?"

Ikaruga: "Yes, that's how it is. Hey! Are you hungry?"

(Y/N): "I'm not hungry"

Ikaruga: "Don't said that! Although didn't hungry, you must eat something! Here..I give you acorns"

(Y/N): "Thank You"

(Y/N) eats the acorns a little. While the middle of eating, (Y/N) stares Ikaruga hold her wounds.

(Y/N): "Are you okay?"

Ikaruga: "Yes....I'm okay"

(Y/N): "Stay here....I'll be back"

He immediately stand up and try to find the medicinal plants. After several minutes he arrived and take a several plants for the drug.

(Y/N): "I found it. Now open your clothes!"

Ikaruga: "W-what are you saying! I-I will not open my clothes! You have dirty mind, huh?"

(Y/N): "Ikaruga, trust me. I will not doing uncomfortable thing with you. I promise"

Ikaruga: "O-okay...but you must turn around!"

(Y/N) nodded and turn around while Ikaruga open her clothes. So just her lingerie that have.

Ikaruga: "O-okay...I'm done"

Now (Y/N) back again and start to treat her. He treats from her arms to her legs. Ikaruga stares (Y/N) deeply with light blush in her face. Ikaruga sees that there is nothing pervert thing in his face. When Ikaruga still stare him, (Y/N) realized and sees Ikaruga back.

(Y/N): "What's wrong?"

Ikaruga: "Ah! N-n-nothing!"

(Y/N): "Allright.....done!"

Ikaruga: "Thank you, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "You're welcome"

After treat Ikaruga, (Y/N) immediately stand up and training again. Ikaruga confused about (Y/N) because she sees he keep training although full of wound.

Ikaruga: "You still keep training?"

(Y/N): "I have no time for this"

Ikaruga: "You must take a rest. You are full of wounds. Who was fight you?"

(Y/N): "Katsuragi"

Ikaruga: "R-really? So where is she?"

(Y/N): "I don't know. Last time I defeat her and she still stay there"

Ikaruga: "I see...I should accompany her anytime"

(Y/N): "Why you said so?"

Ikaruga: "She's so uncontrollable when she wants fight with her. Especially with the person who have the same strong determination"