Thank You

Hello everyone! Zen here! Phew...finally I can ended this sequel in right time.

Yeah I come here want to say thank you for all who still read my sequel book of Devil Within from the start until the end. And I want to say thank you for the read, vote, comment, and adding my book on your list. I'm so happy.

First think I made this book just same like what I think when I publish my first book. But not as expected, the readers suddenly drop to 2K and no one rank on tag. Whoa! I'm very surprise about it. But it's okay that's a life....sometimes up, sometimes down or I said life is never flat :|Well at least I can ended up without discontinued.

Just like previous, I want to say sorry about bad and error grammar, writing that still chaos and everything.

And personally, I want to say big thanks to

Murasaki555

kane140324

Rizk_A_

The_Unknown_Wraith

DevilNorthStar13

And others who always give me positive feedback like voting, reading, or comment on this book.

Actually, I want to continue the third book of Devil Within. But after a long time I'm thinking, I decided to hiatus on Wattpad for a while until didn't know when I'm back again.

Once again, thank you for the time to read my book so far. I hope we meet again someday.

See You and Goodbye!!