ROUND 4: REUNION AND DEMAND

((CHINA))

In the small restaurant who build between the housing, the old man with white beard enjoying the dumpling. When he ate the last dumpling, the waitress come towards him.

Waitress: "Do you want more dumplings, Master Wang?"

Wang: "Of course. I'm still hungry...Take more dumplings, okay?"

Waitress: "Right! Oh I forget. Here's the letter who given by someone. He said that the letter is for you"

Wang: "Oh really? From whom?"

Waitress: "I don't know"

Wang: "Oh it's okay. Give it to me"

And then the waitress give him a letters and go to the kitchen

And then the waitress give him a letters and go to the kitchen. Wang Jinrei or they called Master Wang is a Master of Martial Arts named Xin Yi Liu He Quan. He is a brave man and kind heart and generous to people around him so that why they loved him. After receive the letter, he sees that the letter is an invitational tournament. And then he sees behind of the letter and see a handwriting in the corner of the paper. After read it, the old man shock and confused.

Wang: "What!? It...it can be..."

((HANZO NATIONAL ACADEMY))

All of Hanzo Student gathered in one room to waiting their teacher come

All of Hanzo Student gathered in one room to waiting their teacher come. Less than 1 hour waiting and he didn't come. So they waiting with their way.

Katsuragi: *Yawn* "I'm so bored~"

Ikaruga: "Then why don't you train yourself until Kiriya-sensei come?"

Katsuragi: "Heh! No one who wants spar with me?"

Ikaruga: "Since when I said that?"

Katsuragi: "Asuka...let me grope your boobs~"

Asuka: "Jeez, Katsu-nee don't do that! Oh right, how was your vacation, Yagyu-chan, Hibari-chan?"

Hibari: "Our vacation was amazing! We went to the tropical island and playing at the beach!"

Katsuragi: "the easy way to do~"