ROUND 8: REVEALED THE TRUTH

All of Hanzo students doing martial arts training. Like usually, Kiriya set pair up to his students to sparring, Ikaruga with Katsuragi and Asuka with Yagyu.

Kiriya: "Allright! The time is up! Now change your clothes and take a rest. We will continue next lesson!"

Hibari: "Ummm...Kiriya-sensei...may I try it?"

Kiriya: "Huh? But you still lack in this session. Are you sure you want try?"

Hibari: "Yes! Please, sensei...give me chance!"

Kiriya: "Allright I'll give you a chance. Yagyu..you will fight against Hibari!"

Yagyu: "Hmph! Anytime I'm ready!"

Both of them start to preparing their stance, but Yagyu surprised that Hibari's stance is different like usual until her comrades and teacher also surprised. Hibari doing like "swaying arms" first before prepare.

Hibari: "Let it flow.....Let it flow......"

Katsuragi: "What the hell is she doing?"

Ikaruga: "I don't know"

Asuka: "Is she try a new something?"

When Hibari almost doing it, she prepare her stance with her faith in herself

Hibari: "Yosh! I'm ready!"

Kiriya: "Allright...fight!"

Yagyu dash towards Hibari and launch the punch to her. But the pinkette quickly parrying it with 'soft way' until make Yagyu surprised and Hibari push Yagyu away with her palms. The three others amazed about what Hibari doing.

Yagyu: (W-what was that? She was parrying my fist)

Yagyu tried again to punch her but Hibari duck successfully and attack squid girl with her shoulder attack until Yagyu fell down. Yagyu rise again and try every punches to Hibari and Hibari just block it with calmly. When Yagyu try to kick, Hibari quickly lift her knee and block with her leg and immediately kick and hit Yagyu's face. Yagyu still never give up, and she jumps doing spinning kick and Hibari duck it until make a Phoenix Stance. When Yagyu landed, Hibari jumped while kick Yagyu until hit her chin and then Hibari doing final attack with doing Pinwheel Punch. Then Yagyu fell down and Kiriya stopping that sparring.

Kiriya: "Enough!"

Hibari: "Yeay!! I did it!"

Yagyu: "Well done Hibari....your moves is very impressive"

Hibari: "Yagyu-chan! I'm sorry to hurt you"

Yagyu: "No. It's okay....I'm glad that you make an improving"

Asuka, Ikaruga, and Katsuragi walk towards Hibari and amazed about what they see until Hanzo comes and sees that fight.

Hanzo: "Wow! That was amazing moves, little girl. I want to know who teach you?"

Kiriya: "Yes. Who teach you?"

Hibari: "W-well....actually...there was an old man who helped me from delinquents yesterday. And then, I want learn to him and he accepted to teach me! He teach me about respiration, 'chi' , and basic moves! I'm sorry if I used my rest time to his place"

Kiriya: "It's okay. I should say thank you for him to teach my student"

Asuka: "Hey, Hibari-chan! Could you teach us your moves?"

Hibari: "Of course!"

All of them look happy when hear the explanation from Hibari. But Hanzo set the serious expression in his face until Asuka worried.

Asuka: "Grandpa? What's wrong?"

Hanzo: "Ah...nothing...I want to go outside"

Asuka: "Be careful, Grandpa!"

((TIMESKIP))

Wang walk around to see traditional housing. Wang sees an old figure again that he don't know it's legendary shinobi, Hanzo. Wang and Hanzo greet each other with smiling.

Hanzo: "Good Morning"

Wang: "Good Morning"

But just several step, they stop their steps. And then, they quickly turn around and launch attack each other. Hanzo kicks Wang but Wang can duck it and quickly launch his fist. Hanzo sees and try to avoid it and grab Wang's arm and doing slam but Wang can release it and doing chop, Hanzo still can block that attack. Both of them still launch their attack and defence until they launch last attack. After that the silent feel again until Hanzo break the silence.

Hanzo: "I bet that you come to Japan not for vacation"

Wang: "I still have to deal with my own business"

Hanzo: "Hmph! Well...let's talk about it while drink a cup of tea"

((SUSHI'S RESTAURANT))

Both of them sit down at place where Hanzo has seat it. Hanzo pour the tea and give it to Wang. And then Hanzo start to talking.

Hanzo: "First of all...I want to say thank you to teach my student about your training"

Wang: "Oh! So the pinkette girl is your student? I see...No problem...she reminds me to my granddaughter so I teach her like when I'm in hometown"

Hanzo: "So...you come here because the rumor of the tournament, right?"

Wang: "Exactly"

Hanzo: "And...you know who held the tournament. Because I'm sure you know that Heihachi Mishima was dead and impossible for him to held the tournament"

Wang: "I know...I know....and all of the things that make you answered in here"

Wang hand over the letter to Hanzo. Hanzo sees the contents of letter. And then, he surprised when sees who write this.

Hanzo: "J-Jinpachi Mishima!? I thought he was dead 40 years ago"

Wang: "I thought same that. First time I didn't believe it, but when I see the handwriting and the handsign, I'm sure that it's from my best friend, Jinpachi"

Hanzo: "And about strange evil power...."

Wang: "I think that makes Jinpachi revive"

Hanzo: "So that's why I feel the great power from somewhere and then he the person who held the tournament. Anyway....have you feel another power again?"

Wang: "Yeah...I feel it...and I think it's a Devil Gene. I guess it is around here"

Hanzo: (So he can feel (Y/N) power too) "And what your purpose to join the tournament?"

Wang: "Of course to stopping and vanish their unknown power from Jinpachi"

And finally, Hanzo known that the person who held the fifth tournament is Jinpachi Mishima. Based on Wang's information that Jinpachi is the founder of Mishima Zaibatsu. But his son, Heihachi Mishima stages a coup d'etat and steals the company from him and totally changed into the military industry. Heihachi take his father imprisoned underneath a Hon-Maru and he dies of starvation.

Hanzo: "I want to say thank you for the conversation this time. I'm very helped. I hope you can meet your friend and make him awake again"

Wang: "You're welcome....now...I must go. Thank you for the tea. The taste is good"

TO BE CONTINUED...