ROUND 13: REUNION

The two fighters fight each other. The muscular guy with army trunks launch his fist while the cyborg still ward it with his blade. The guy launch the special attack and successfully hit the cyborg until can't stand up. So he decided to surrender and let the guy to kill him. He take the scroll and walk towards the swordsman.

???: "Yoshimitsu....one of Manji Clan now let himself surrender...I want to say thank you for giving me power"

Yoshimitsu: "Bryan..... Fate is decided by the heavens.....Do as you will"

Bryan: "Don't worry, I won't kill you here. I'm going to take my time and let you savor your death"

Yoshimitsu: "You heinous scoundrel!"

Bryan: "You lost to me once! Now try and squirm your way out of here!"

Bryan stomps to Yoshimitsu but he quickly avoid it and escape from him. Bryan just smirk when he see the swordsman run away from him.

Bryan: "You want to play 'hide and seek' with me, huh? I know you still have a revenge to me....I'll keep this scroll. And now....let the hunt begin"

((MEANWHILE))

Katsuragi still walk around the forest. She feel bored because she didn't find her opponent. She decided to take a rest and sit down under the tree.

Katsuragi: "Huh...I feel bored...Why there's no my opponent here. Ah! Damn!"

Katsuragi throws the small stone to the top but suddenly a shadow figure appear and throw back to Katsuragi. Katsuragi quickly avoid and looking a person who did it.

???: "So you join the tournament too, Katsuragi-san"

Katsuragi: "That voice..It can't be...Hikage??"

Hikage: "Hi"

Katsuragi: "I don't know that you join too"

Hikage: "I just want to fill my time. Beside that, I got that one ticket to the tournament while my friends still work. So I just alone to join here"

Katsuragi: "Really? Me too! But my friends are here too"

Hikage: "So....shall we begin? For our past"

Katsuragi: "Yeah! Enough talking! Start fight!"

Both of them preparing of their stance. They still aware each other until Hikage dash towards Katsuragi. She launch herself and attack the blonde girl with her knife but Katsuragi can avoid it and doing spinning kick until hit her face.

Katsuragi: "First attack!"

Hikage: "You think so?"

With the flash, Hikage try run around Katsuragi until throw the several small knives. Katsuragi see it and jump over her but Hikage is already behind her. Katsuragi turn around and kicks her but Hikage quickly disappear again and now she is over of the blonde girl. Hikage doing Axe Kick and hit Katsuragi's stomach and fall down on the ground.

Hikage landed over the ground but suddenly the boot was infront of her and hit her face until bounced away to the tree. Hikage didn't expect that Katsuragi can rise up quickly.

Hikage: "You're faster than before"

Katsuragi: "Your attack didn't mean to me!"

Hikage: "I see..."

Katsuragi and Hikage run towards them each other and doing combat close range. Hikage start slash while Katsuragi duck it. Katsuragi kicks Hikage while Hikage make a guard by doing lift her knee and kick Katsuragi. They launch last attack each other and dash backward. They are panting because the intensive fight until many wound and bruises are stuck on their body.

Hikage: "I will not lose!"

Hikage start to run towards Katsuragi who still kneeling and jumping while doing kick toward her. Katsuragi quickly laying down herself and kick Hikage's back with her legs until Hikage make arch. When Katsuragi still on the position, she quickly using her ultimate ninja.

Katsuragi: "Dead Screw Dragon!"

The dragon came out from the boots and attack Hikage until fall down and make a crack of the ground. Katsuragi rise again and walk towards Hikage who still didn't move again.

Hikage: "I-I lose..."

Katsuragi: "You finally say it..."

Hikage: "Your expression still same like the past"

Katsuragi: "Heh! You think you didn't like that too?"

Hikage: "I realize it already. I had fun enough this time"

Katsuragi: "Yeah...me too!"

Hikage: "I think it's time for me to go back. I must back to work...Congrats! I hope you can go forward and winning the tournament"

Katsuragi: "Sure! And Thanks for the fighting it makes me remind our past when the first time we fought!"

Hikage smirks and leaving Katsuragi while waving hand slightly. After that, Katsuragi sees the scroll infront of her. She opened and sees the next stage. She close it and keep it in her cleavage.

Katsuragi: "Okay! Who's next!?"

TO BE CONTINUED...