ROUND 6: PLEASE TEACH ME!!

((Ruin of Hon-Maru))

The big old man doing meditation. After that, his mysterious power feel rage and he can't control it until he totally transform into the demonic form.

???: "I can feel it....I can feel it....my blood is screaming....he will come....he will come!!"

The devilish laugh make the crows go away from the burned tree. And the sky is darker than usual while the thunder broken the sky.

((MEANWHILE....))

(Y/N) suddenly feel the great power again. His Devil Gene start to rage again uncontrobally. He kneeling and sees his hands tremble, his eyes widen, a cold sweat flow from his body until he hard to breath again. Same like when he in Yakushima but he feel that power is more than previous.

(Y/N): "That power again....more powerfull....Why all of this....happen....to me?"

(Y/N) tried to controlling his Devil Gene again, but can't. Until he shout and unconscious after that.

((HANZO'S ROOM))

Kiriya report about (Y/N) when fought against Daidouji. Kiriya said that his Devil Gene will raging after heard senstive thing especially about his past and his mother. Hanzo nods and tell something to him.

Hanzo: "So when he heard about the bad things that sensitive, his Devil Gene start raging?"

Kiriya: "Yes. But just a moment"

Hanzo: "Just a moment,huh? Well...I guess it's not that made his Devil Gene start raging"

Kiriya: "How do you know?"

Hanzo: ".........Because I feel another evil spirit again in somewhere and it's more powerful. I guess it's different than (Y/N)"

Kiriya: "So what we do now?"

Hanzo: "The tournament almost near...I want your student to watch him during tournament"

Kiriya: "What? But....our student it's not ready for this mission. Beside that Katsuragi, Ikaruga, and Asuka will prepare for the tournament. Who wants to receive this mission all of sudden?"

Hanzo: "Don't worry.....Leave it to me"

Kiriya: "O-okay"

((TIMESKIP))

In the morning bright, the ship was anchored in a port. All of passenger has come include Wang Jinrei. He sees the scenery of the city which full of the high building. He never to go to that place since the second tournament that also held in here.

Wang: "Now this place has totally change. Okay! Time for search the cheapest resort!"

When Wang walk around to search the resort, he heard a girl's scream. Wang decided to find out and sees that the pinkette haired girl was surrounded by the delinquents.

???: "P-please! L-let me go!"

Delinquents 1: "Hey...what's wrong? We just want you to walk around with us"

Delinquents 2: "If you decline, you will 'have fun' with us"

The pinkette girl seems scared. And quickly Wang walks toward them and warn them to let out from the girl.

Wang: "Hey young man, if she said that then let her go. It's not good for you to annoying her"

Delinquents 1: "Huh!? Hey old man it's not of your business! Better if you get out of here!"

Delinquents 2: "Why don't you go away and play some 'chess'!"

All of the delinquents burst of laugh. Wang seems didn't infused in their quote. Wang seems calm down and back to talk with them.

Wang: (Huffft.....Young man these nowadays) "I will go. After I beat you!"

The Delinquents burst laughing again when heard it. And then he start to push Wang but quickly Wang grab his arms and slam him to the ground until make a crack a bit. The other surprised include her. The other start to punch him but Wang quickly move away with invisible and now he in Delinquents's back.

Delinquents 1: "What!"

Wang: "You're too slow, young man"

And then Wang stomp his foot and attack Delinquents's back with his palm. His palm is so powerful until make Delinquents hit the wall. When his friend wake up, Wang sees him and quickly come to him.

Wang: "How's that?"

Delinquents: "Tch!"

Wang: "Hey you! You want like your friend, huh?"

Delinquents 2: "N-no, sir!"

Wang: "Then go away from here!"

The two delinquents run away. Wang turn around to see the girl who feel calm now.

Wang: "Are you okay, little girl?"

???: "I'm okay. Thank you for save me, sir!"

Wang: "No problem...um..."

???: "Call me Hibari, sir!"

Wang: "Oh Hibari....I'm Wang Jinrei. But people always call me Master Wang. By the way would you help me to find the cheapest resort in this area?"

Hibari: "Oh sure! This way!"

Hibari shows to Wang the cheapest resort. In the way, Hibari start to talking with Wang.

Hibari: "Master Wang, you can beat the delinquents without sweat! It's great!"

Wang: "Ah! I just doing a heating. That's it"

After several minutes they arrived at the resort. The resort seems like an average other resorts.

Hibari: "Here we are! The cheapest resort in this city!"

Wang: "Oh here it is! Thank you very much, Hibari"

Her expression suddenly changed. Hibari didn't respon and make Wang confused. Then Hibari ask something to Wang. And Wang hear what Hibari ask.

Hibari: "Ummm...Master Wang. May I ask to you something?"

Wang: "Huh? What is it?"

Hibari: "Ummm....can you teach me, Master Wang?"

Wang: "Hmm? What the reason you ask me to teach you?"

Hibari shut her eyes and clenches her fists until her lips start to tremble and mumble.

Hibari: "Because...because...because I want to be strong! I want have a power! I'm tired being protected by my friends! I'm jealous that my friends have a power and always save people. While I just did nothing!"

Hibari almost cry when said it. When heard that, Wang is stopping his steps and then walk towards her who looks down. Wang comes and pat her shoulder to calm her down.

Wang: "Power is not the same as strength, young girl. Everyone can find strength, but they didn't know how to find power"

Hibari: "Master Wang...."

Wang: "And you don't blame your friends who always protect you anytime. That because they care to you. You don't need to blame them"

Hibari: "I'm sorry"

Wang: "But althought you didn't have strength, you still have power in yourself, young girl"

Hibari: "Really?"

Wang: "Yes! And because you help me to find the resort, I'll teach you. How?"

Hibari: "R-really?"

Wang: *smile* "Yes"

Hibari: "Thank you, Master Wang!"

Hibari so glad when heard that Wang will teach her. Wang just smile to see Hibari so happy. He never see that since he has a granddaughter.

Wang: "Aaah....she reminds me to my granddaughter....hahahaha!"

TO BE CONTINUED...