SIDE STORY: ASUKA FROM HANZO

(Y/N) Kazama....

They known him as The Master of Karate. He's fast, He's agile, and He's skillful.

But most surprised......

He has a Devil Gene.

Yes....maybe they didn't know that he has Devil Gene who inherited from his father. But eventhough....he is a good man.

Why am I said that?

Because he is the person who save Yumi's life from incident last time. Even he has dark side, he still a good man. Something that I never expected. Last time he with Yumi came to my house. I saw evil spirit fully his body. Then he tell to me that because Yumi's school was raid by Tekken Force and he asked me to take care Yumi.

First thought I'm surprised that he nice to me. But later, I accepted. I don't know why. But for my friend sake, I accept it.

And now.....he is gone....

Since incident at Hon-Maru after clash between Mishima Family. (Y/N) leaving his father and grandfather even Yumi who stares him flew away. Then, I heard another ship who flew around the temple. I quickly helping Yumi to get out from there and finally we saved.

I'm still helping Yumi to make up again since that incident. I always visit her school or invite her at sushi restaurant or walked around Asakusa.

Since known that Heihachi Mishima is dead, suddenly the thing crossed in my mind whether (Y/N) was okay. I'm still curious about (Y/N) right now. Suddenly something never expected came to me. (Y/N) still alive and I'm very happy.

Then, (Y/N) gives a demand to me....

Something surprised that he....

He.....

He wants me to make Yumi stay away from him.

I was surprised about what (Y/N) said. But he try to remind that incident at the carnival. Yes...the incident that make his Devil Gene awakened and almost kill Yumi. I think that's a reasonable reason. So I accept it.

Then, I try to ask Yumi to stay away from him. But then, my sympathy moved to her. She wants repay his kindness and wants to meet him once again. I can't blame myself and get accept it.

Now I have two demands....

What I've choose....

(Y/N) or Yumi?

That's a difficult choice. But I must pick it. Because life is a choice. I choose it and I get risk it.

I'm still thinking until right now. And....I heard that The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5 will begin soon. Then I decided to.....

Make Yumi to stay away from (Y/N).

I know I have a big risk especially to Yumi. Even if we fight each other, I'm still stand on my choice. I don't want Yumi get trouble again from (Y/N). So was he.

I'm sorry, Yumi.....

ButI must make you and (Y/N) stay away....This is for yourself