ROUND 7: I KEEP MY STAND

((CAFÉ))

Asuka with casual outfit waiting her friend, Yumi who still on the way. Yesterday, she invite her friend to go to café to talk about something. Yumi agreed and she will come later. Now, after 20 minutes Yumi comes to Asuka with casual outfit too.

Asuka: "Why she so long?"

Yumi: "Asuka-san"

Asuka: "Yumi-chan! There you are!"

Yumi: "I'm sorry, Asuka-san. I'm late"

Asuka: "Don't worry about it. Here let's sit down!"

Both of them sit down and read the menu. Asuka calls the waitress and she ordered a cappucino while Yumi ordered an iced coffee. Waitress said to them to wait for minute. They nodded and the waitress left them. And then Yumi start to talk with Asuka.

Yumi: "So Asuka-san, what do you want to talk about?"

Asuka: "It's all about the tournament"

Yumi: "Okay, go ahead"

Asuka: "So Yumi-chan, are you decided to join the tournament?"

Yumi: "Yes! Of course"

Asuka: "Actually...what are your truly purpose?"

Yumi: "Of course to find (Y/N)"

Asuka: "What if you can't find him?"

Yumi: "I'll keep find him"

Asuka: "What if (Y/N) didn't want to see you?"

Yumi feels Asuka was intimidate her. So Yumi questioning back to Asuka what is she doing.

Yumi: "Asuka-san...actually what all of you mean this?"

Asuka just silent when hear the question from her friend. She close her eyes and sigh a long. And then Asuka explain about her question to Yumi.

Asuka: "Honestly, I'm worried about you, Yumi-chan"

Yumi: "You....worried about me?"

Asuka: *nod* "If you join it because you feel challenged it's okay. But if you just to find (Y/N) it's make you push yourself. I'm worried if you overthinking about two things"

Their conversation was interrupted by the waitress who bring their order. They give thanks to her and back to conversation.

Yumi: ....................

Asuka: "So Yumi-chan if you join it because you want to find (Y/N), then..."

It makes Yumi silent a bit. She took a sip an ice coffee and then smile. Asuka so strange when see why Yumi can smile.

Yumi: "Asuka-san....I join the tournament because it's not just test my strength...I also want to meet him because I want to repay his kindness?"

Asuka: "Repay his kindness? What do you mean?"

Yumi: "He always help me when I almost die. He also give me spirit to stand one's ground and keep going to save my friends from the Ogre's Blood. His gentle smile...his kindness...he looks like my grandfather. I can't forget him. But......"

Asuka: "But..."

Yumi doing quiet a bit by bite her lips while hold her tears and then she try to tell the next explanation.

Yumi: "I feel I never help him....I try to help him but he just said 'it's okay I can take care my self'......Even he didn't want me to make trouble with him....it was me who made him disappointed...I feel...I'm useless!"

Asuka: "Y-Yumi-chan..."

Yumi: "Although he assume himself is evil, but I see he is a good person. But I made him fight against me and awakened his Devil Gene. He almost kill me. But he try as possible to hold his doings and let me alive. But I feel....I feel I should deserve to die"

Asuka: "Yumi-chan don't say that!"

But Yumi didn't hear what Asuka said and Yumi keep talking again and again.

Yumi: "That's why...I want...I want to...I want to see him once again! I want help his problem! And....sometimes I want hug him once again!! His warm hug make me feel calm...."

Yumi try to keep smiling while hold her tears...but she can't. Asuka feel sorry when hear what Yumi's reason about it. She sighed a long and try to explain to Yumi.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan! You're a shinobi! Be strong!!"

Yumi: "A-Asuka-san..."

Asuka: *sighs* "If you sad...then...I will sad too! I don't want my friend down in sadness!"

Yumi: "Asuka-san..."

Asuka: "If you still want to join the tournament....then I'll support you.....I will accompany you to find (Y/N) during the tournament!"

Yumi: "Asuka-san....you...."

Asuka: "So please Yumi-chan....don't cry, okay"

Yumi: "Asuka-san....Thank you very much...."

Yumi hugs Asuka and Asuka hugged back until make her friend calm down. After that they decided to leave the café. Yumi ask for leave to Asuka. Asuka nods and then she left Yumi and walk towards her home. But before she go home, she walks towards besides that café and meet (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So how?"

Asuka: "She keep in her establishment. I'm sorry (Y/N) I can't make her go away from the tournament."

(Y/N): "I see....I also sorry for involving you, Asuka"

Asuka: "Don't worry...you know, what?...She's truly missing you so much, (Y/N). I can't see her crying a lot. Why don't you go to meet her for once again?"

(Y/N): "I-I don't know...."

Asuka: "Come on, (Y/N). She will be understand"

(Y/N): "Okay if you say so...maybe I'll visit to Gessen later"

Asuka: "That's what I want. Okay, I must go home. See you later"

(Y/N): "Allright see you"

Asuka left (Y/N) who still glued. And then he thinks about what happened if he meets Yumi later. He doubt that he will make a new trouble if he visit again.

(Y/N): "Just try it"

Without realized. The mysterious man still watching (Y/N) who walks away.

???: "So he is (Y/N) Kazama? Interesting!"

TO BE CONTINUED...