ROUND 26: FULFILL MY DESTINY (part 2)

Wang surprised to see his best friend again until he can’t believe about his voice. The big old man who called Jinpachi try once again to make sure that the person who meet him is Wang, best friend.

Jinpachi: “You…..you are Jinrei….right?”

Wang: “Jinpachi…it’s been a long time to see you again, my friend”

Jinpachi: “I’m glad you come here and fight against me”

Wang: “……..about that…..”

Jinpachi: “What’s wrong?”

Wang: “I’m sorry, my friend. I can’t fight against you”

Jinpachi: “What…why did you said that? If you lost, who will be my opponent?”

Wang turn around followed Jinpachi they see (Y/N) walks towards them while hold the golden scroll and show it to Jinpachi.

(Y/N): “I am!”

Jinpachi: “You….Jinrei, you must lie to me right?”

Wang: “I’m not lying, Jinpachi! He’s your opponent! I can’t bear to see others lose before me during this tournament. I can’t! Also….this is your destiny because he have a same purpose like you”

Jinpachi: “…………Fine”

Jinpachi nodded and turn around to see (Y/N). He walks toward him. He stare (Y/N)’s eyes deeply.

Jinpachi: (I see…so he has a cursed blood just like me) “I see you full of ambition in your eyes…..Tell me….who are you, kid?”

(Y/N): “I am (Y/N) Kazama. Heir of the Cursed Blood!”

Jinpachi: “Heir of the Cursed Blood, huh? I’m Jinpachi Mishima. I’m the founder of Mishima Zaibatsu!”

(Y/N): “Founder of Mishima Zaibatsu? So does that mean….you are my great-grandfather”

Jinpachi: “Great-grandfather? What do you mean?”

(Y/N) explain about his family tree to Jinpachi. After explain, Jinpachi nodded and understand and have the same feel of his great-grandson.

Jinpachi: “Actually I have the backpast like you. 40 years ago, Heihachi confront against me and take Mishima Zaibatsu from me. I tried to confront him again but he imprisoned me underneath Hon-Maru. I’m starving until I die”

(Y/N): “Then how can you revive?”

Jinpachi: “Something happened after that explosion. A vengeful and evil spirit infused me until I free from imprisoned”

(Y/N): “Then you retake Mishima Zaibatsu”

Jinpachi: “Yes….first time I went to the Mishima Zaibatsu to against Heihachi. But I heard that he was die. I get the chance to retake and held the tournament from behind the scenes”

*FLASHBACK*

After revive and free from imprisoned, Jinpachi Mishima immediately go to the Mishima Zaibatsu and start to raid the Tekken Force.

Commander: “All of troops, get him!”

Jinpachi: “Cursed you, Heihachi!”

Jinpachi charge the black electricity from his hand and punch into the ground. All of Tekken Force collapse. Jinpachi run and jump into the highest building. Until he arrived at the main room. All of Tekken Force ready for shoot him, but the commander order them to hold the fire.

Tekken Soldier1: “What happening?”

Commander: “Don’t fight him. He is Jinpachi Mishima the founder of Mishima Zaibatsu”