ROUND 5: TEST THE STRENGHT

When the city fall asleep. Most of people still awake and usually go to the side city. That place slum a bit and several junk cars glued in. Also there are drums for fireplace.. (Y/N) in there and lean himself on the gate while held a brochure that written "The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5"

(Y/N): "If Heihachi was dead, then who held this tournament?"

When (Y/N) still wondering about it, a woman with long flowing black hair approached him. She wears a tattered gakuen with cap, a rope belt, a pair of bandages in hands and pair of tengu-geta.

???: "So you are (Y/N) Kazama, A boy with Devil Gene, huh?"

(Y/N): "Who are you? How do you know about me?"

???: "I'll introduce my self later. After you accept my challenge!"

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I have no interest to fight with you"

(Y/N) walk through that woman to leave the place. The woman smirks and laugh a lot.

???: "How ironically. I thought you are the person who have spirit and always accepted the challenge. Your mom will be disappointed "

Just several steps, (Y/N) stops and turn around to that woman. He clinched his fist and his expression change. And the red lightning aura start to appear around him.

(Y/N): "If you said it once again to me, I'll not hesitant to kill you!"

???: *smirk* "Then what? You will kill everyone who try to mock you?"

(Y/N): "I don't care if they always mocking me. But if anyone who dare to hurt my mother, then I'm in the frontline and I kill them include YOU!!"

(Y/N) shout and runs towards her and ready to launch his fist to her. He doing Demon's Paw but suddenly that woman can hold his attack just grip (Y/N)'s fist calmly. That makes (Y/N) shocked because he never fail in the first attack.

(Y/N): (N-no way...she hold my fist just one hand....even she didn't move)

???: *smirk* "What's the matter? Did you surprised? Then how about this!!"

The woman immediately hit (Y/N)'s stomach with her palm. (Y/N) cough until split of saliva and bounced away to the junk car. The people around it hearing and surrounded to see clearly. Meanwhile, (Y/N) still try to rise up while wipe his mouth.

???: "Because you were attack me, I consider that you accept my challenge. And as promise I'll introduce myself. I'm Daidouji! So...muster all of your abilities, boy!"

(Y/N) didn't respon it and just preparing his stance. He runs toward her but Daidouji quickly doing Roundhouse Kick. Luckily (Y/N) can hold her attack and hold her leg quickly. (Y/N) doing sweep kick until Daidouji fell down and (Y/N) throw her away but Daidouji successfully landed. The bunch of people sees the battle with enthusiasm.

People 1: "Look! That guy dare to challenge Daidouji!"

People 2: "He's so brave!"

People 3: "I bet that guy will defeat her!"

And then the people start chant to both of them. (Y/N) confused about what are people said. Daidouji try to make (Y/N) understand about what happened now.

Daidouji: "Feel confused, boy? As you know that I'm in the charge of this place! No one can't beat me. Even, all of delinquents or thugs!"

(Y/N): "So that's why they know about you here"

Daidouji: "Enough talking! Let's continue!"

(Y/N): "Hmph! That's what I want"

Both of them preparing their stance. (Y/N) doing Mental Alertness and run towards Daidouji. Daidouji also run towards (Y/N) and launch her fist. They hitted by their fist each other and bounced away. Daidouji grab the junk car and start to swing it. After swing it, she throw it to (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly get up and doing kick the car into her. Daidouji chopped it into two pieces but then, she surprised that (Y/N) comes quickly and doing Thrusting Uppercut. When Daidouji in the mid-air, (Y/N) make a combo. He doing Evil Intent, Shun Masatsu, and used Savage Sword as the final combo until Daidouji fell down. The people feel surprised that (Y/N) attack Daidouji with several moves. Daidouji feel angry and punch the ground.

Daidouji: "You! I'll never let it happen to me!! Behold!!"

Daidouji charge herself and the yellow aura appear. She still charging more and more until make a crack on the ground. After that, she's ready for her attacks.

Daidouji: "Tenchi Meido Rasen Kyaku!"

Daidouji leaps into the air and begins to spin around while kicking wildly to (Y/N). (Y/N) make a stance guard but he can't hold longer and make his defence open widely and hitted by the power kick from Daidouji. Daidouji doing the Claws Of A Tiger, she claws (Y/N) and finally doing the last attack with straight upward kick.

Daidouji: "I'm still not yet!! Tenchi Raijin Ryu Gyoku Ken!"

When (Y/N) in the mid-air, she immediately knocked him with punches and kicks. After that, she begins to viciously punch him, increasing speed and power and make her attack progress and roughly. And finally, she ended his special attack with punch to the ground and causing stalagmite shaped rocks to erupt from underneath and (Y/N) bounced away and broke the wall. Daidouji vanishing the stalagmite shaped rocks and kneeling. Seems like Daidouji had use ultimate power until panting heavily.

But suddenly, Daidouji surprised and sees (Y/N) still move as well. He dash from the thick fog and ready to punch her. Daidouji quickly stand up and launch her fist first but what she expected is wrong. (Y/N) parried her fist and quickly doing Suigetsu Strike and hit her epigastrium. She trembled and try to backward while held the place that hitted by (Y/N). (Y/N) run and doing Corpse Thrust until make Daidouji pushed away to the gate. When Daidouji still stuck on the gate, (Y/N) quickly doing Median Line Destruction until the last attack, he ready for final attack, Chokutsuki. Daidouji quickly make a stance guard with crossing her arms in her head but she feel nothing until she sees (Y/N) just stopping his fist infront of her face and back into the normal position. Daidouji slowly kneeling and the people were surprised about what they see. (Y/N) gives the hand to Daidouji to help her stand up again.

(A/N: Stop the music)

(Y/N): "Forgive me, I shouldn't let my emotion consume my mind. I didn't have intention to kill you. I must to go"

Daidouji: "Wait! I just want to say you are impressive well. That was a great fight than ever I do. By the way, I heard you will join that tournament, aren't you?"

(Y/N): "I don't know...I just want find out how I can free from this Devil Gene, that's it"

Daidouji: "I see......I hope we meet again someday"

(Y/N) nodded and leave her followed the people that start to disband. When Daidouji still stand alone. Kiriya comes towards her.

Kiriya: "So he can control his evil himself?"

Daidouji: "Nope...I'm afraid that he still didn't control his Devil Gene during tournament later..I can feel his evil still rage on him"

Kiriya: "I think so"

Daidouji: "Anyway....Have you know who behind the tournament?"

Kiriya: "I don't know. But for now...I'll report about it to Hanzo-sama. Thank you for your cooperation, Daidouji"

Daidouji: "No problem, sensei"

In the highest building on the side city, a man with pale scar-riddled skin and length jet black hair in ponytail model wears brown military uniform has been observe that fight especially (Y/N)'s fighting style. He write about the fight in the small notes and then go away.

TO BE CONTINUED...