ROUND 20: STOPPING THE KENPO MASTER

(Hanzo Academy)

In the middle of studying, Hibari seems worried and thinking about something. That make Yagyu and Kiriya stare the pinkette girl.

Kiriya: "What's wrong, Hibari?"

Hibari: "I'm worried about everyone, sensei"

Yagyu: "Don't worry, Hibari. They can take care theirself"

Hibari: "I know! But.....If anythings happen to them, then...."

Hanzo: "I believe they will be okay"

Hibari & Yagyu: "Hanzo-sama!"

Hanzo: "I believe Asuka and friends will be okay during this tournament. So you don't worry about that"

Hibari: "Thank you, Hanzo-sama!"

Hanzo: "Anytime" (I feel that evil power more strongest than before. I hope Asuka and (Y/N) okay and can finishing this tournament)

(Gessen Academy)

Since Yumi left her school, Yozakura take the lead for training session. During an hour everything just like usual, but Yozakura sees Minori seems didn't have intention to train.

Yozakura: "Minori, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Minori: "I'm okay"

Yozakura: "Then why you so limp?"

Minori: "I'm still thinking about Yumi-chan"

Yozakura: "Minori...."

Minori: "I'm worried if there's anything happen about Yumi-chan"

Murakumo: "Minori, you don't worry about Yumi. She will be okay"

Shiki: "Beside that, Yumi-chin is,like, strongest girl!"

Minori: "Everyone..."

Yozakura: "Let's hope Yumi will be allright and safe until she return from tournament"

Minori: "Thank you, everyone!"

They successfully make Minori calm again and back to training. But actually, Yozakura, Murakumo and Shiki also worried about her leader but they can hide their feeling to Minori.

Yozakura: "I also worried about Yumi"

Murakumo: "I hope she will be okay"

(Chinatown)

Meanwhile in the Chinatown, a guy with kung-fu pants and shirtless walk while hold the map scroll. He has a cold face with dragon eyes and wears red wristbands covered by three thick golden bracelet on each arm. When he walk, suddenly the man who wears a kung-fu attire come and block that guy.

???: "Wait!"

???: "Hmm?"

???: "I finally found you, Feng Wei. So, you're the one causing all the trouble"

Feng: "And just who the hell are you??"

???: "Detective Lei Wulong of the Hong Kong Police. I'm placing you under arrest"

Feng: "Lei Wulong, the master of the 5 Form Kung Fu....interesting. Come and fight me!"

Lei: "As you wish!"