ROUND 9: THE MISUNDERSTANDING

((OUTSIDE FROM GESSEN ACADEMY))

In the night, (Y/N) walk towards Gessen Academy. (Y/N) stop at the moment and see the mansion from far. He still didn't sure about what suggestion was given by Asuka. But he just make sure in himself that he comes there to meet Yumi once again. He exhaled and start to walk again. But just several step, a kunai come to him and he successfully avoided. He looks up and see the three girl landed and prepare their stance. (Y/N) just aware and still stare they. (Y/N) didn't know that the three girl who attack him is Yumi's friends. The mask girl start to talk to him.

Murakumo: "Who are you!? I've never seen you before! Are you shinobi!?"

(Y/N): "What? No! I'm not shinobi! I came here for-"

Yozakura: "Don't lie to us! Now answer! Are you from light faction or dark faction!?"

(Y/N): "I don't know what do you mean"

Shiki: "Seems like he try to hide his identity"

Yozakura: "In that case.....Everyone! Attack!"

All of three start to attack (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly change his hoodie jacket into the his battle outfit.

(Y/N) prepare his stance and then punch on the ground until obtained the lightning from the ground. Three girls are hitted and feel shock but quickly can handle it. The mask girl start to attack (Y/N) with her spear. She swung to (Y/N) but he can duck it. He quickly doing Evil Intent make her bounced away and she hold her rib who hitted. Shiki comes and spin the double scythe to (Y/N). (Y/N) tried to avoid in and success. But Yozakura quickly infront of him and punch him. When she launch her punchs, (Y/N) quickly make a guard stance and pushed himself away.

Murakumo: "Kotaro! Kagero!"

Murakumo make hand seal and summon two wolves. She orders it to attack (Y/N). Kotaro run and start to attack (Y/N) and bites his right arm. Luckily he wears gauntlets so he get the minimum risk of injuries. When (Y/N) struggle to release himself, Kagero come from beside and start to biting him. (Y/N) lift Kotaro and throw away to Kagero and they fall down. (Y/N) jumps over them and grab their tails. He doing spinning and throw away to Murakumo.

(Y/N): "I give this back to you!"

He throw two wolves to Murakumo and hit Murakumo. Kotaro and Kagero are gone and suddenly (Y/N) comes to hit her with EWHF. He punches her mask until broken and she fall down too.

Murakumo: "E-eeeeek! N-N-N-N-No! M-M-M-M-My mask!"

Murakumo try to stand up but she can't and dying. (Y/N) ignoring her and find two lefts. Then, he heards girl voices from behind.