ROUND 25: FULFILL MY DESTINY (part 1)

After defeat Yumi, Wang continuing his journey to the next stage. He opened the scroll map and sees that the final stage almost near.

Wang: “Just one stage and I’ll meet you. Jinpachi, wait for me”

After several steps, he sees the young man figure who stand up infront him. Wang smiles and walks towards him.

Wang: “I guess you can go until this because you have willpower, aren’t you…(Y/N) Kazama?”

(Y/N): “You too…Master Wang”

Wang: “We have the same purpose to join it. Now, shall we begin?”

(Y/N): “Of course. But before that, I want to say it’s honor I can fight with you”

(Y/N) gives respect for the old man by doing bow to Wang. Wang replies with smile and also bow to (Y/N). After that they preparing their stance and ready to fight. (Y/N) run and launch his punch to Wang but Wang can ward and replying with his palm to attack (Y/N)’s chest. Wang immediately attack with Dai Shou until (Y/N) fall down.

(Y/N) immediately doing Sweep Kick until Wang slipped. (Y/N) grab Wang’s leg and throw away. Wang landed safely but (Y/N) has doing Leaped Side Kick to Wang. Wang quickly grab (Y/N)’s leg and slam him to the ground. Wang stomp him with Crumbling Tower and hitted (Y/N)’s chest.

(Y/N): “Tch! I don’t wanna lose”

Wang: “Come on, young boy! We have no time to do that!”

(Y/N): “Fine”

Both of them start to charging their aura. (Y/N) with red lightning while Wang with white wind blow. Wang immediately dash towards (Y/N) and doing Pinwheel Punch but Wang just punch the wind because (Y/N) can avoiding before quickly and immediately doing Swaying Willow until Wang bounced away.

Wang hold his rib while hold his pain. When (Y/N) try to punch him, Wang quickly disappear until (Y/N) surprised. Wang now behind (Y/N) and attack him with his elbow named Waning Moon until (Y/N) dashed away.

(Y/N) get up and run towards Wang. Wang doing Swivel Kick but (Y/N) can duck it and immediately doing Thrusting Uppercut until Wang jumped away. When Wang in the mid-air, (Y/N) doing High Roundhouse Kick and Savage Sword and ended with ultimate power Chokutsuki. (Y/N) punches Wang until Wang bounced away. Wang’s body full of wound and bruises. (Y/N) kneeling and panting to take a breath for a while. Wang slowly get up and preparing his stance.

(Y/N): “Wow! No wonder if he can survive this far. *pant* *pant* I use too much power until I can’t move….but I’ll never give up! *pant* I must fulfill my destiny!”

(Y/N) try to get up again. His legs and arms feel tremble when he try to get up. Then, he can stand up normally and ready for his stance. But (Y/N) surprised and confused that Wang raised his hands.

(A/N: Stop the music)

Wang: “I admit my lose”

(Y/N): “What!? What happened to you, Master Wang?”

Wang: “I can’t defeat you in this time, young man. I guess I can’t blocking your way”

(Y/N): “But we can still fight until one of us admit the lose”

Wang: “And I’ve already did it. Young man, sometimes there a time where we keep struggle in our destiny. But sometimes there is a time where we can’t and just suffer of our destiny. Beside that….I’m an old right now…I can’t move again anymore like my young age”

Wang slowly walk towards the golden scroll and give it to (Y/N). (Y/N) still can’t believe that what Wang do to him.

Wang: “Young man, I give all my goals to you. Defeat him and save the world!”

(Y/N): ……………….

Wang: “I know you are not a hero type. But someday you will understand about what would you do in the future”

(Y/N): “I know…I’m the one of the key to take the world into the chaos. But I’ll try as far as I can. Until I can…..vanishing my Devil Gene once and forever”

Wang nodded slowly after hear what (Y/N) said. The wind blowing around them until they can feel it. Wang sees (Y/N)’s eyes while remembered his sweet memories with his best friend.

Wang: “(Y/N) Kazama……your eyes reminds me of Jinpachi……”

(Y/N): “Anyway….I can take you to meet him”

Wang: “Huh? What did you say?”

(Y/N): “I know you want to meet him. It’s clearly on your eyes”

Wang: “Haha…you got me! Fine! I will. Oh wait!”

(Y/N): “What happened?”

Wang: “I forgot. There is a regard from a girl for you”

(Y/N): “A girl?”

Wang: “Her name is Yumi. She is missing you so much. Even she lost, she still want to meet you once again”

Hear about that (Y/N) look down and still remembering about that incident that almost kill her because his Devil Gene. Then, He take the paper from the pocket and sees the caligraph “Good Luck” until the little smile appears on (Y/N)’s lips.

(Y/N): “Thank you”

After that, (Y/N) and Wang walk together towards the final stage to meet the host of the tournament.

Meanwhile, Asuka, Yumi, Ikaruga and Katsuragi successfully can find the escape from the stage. A sigh relieves comes from them except Yumi who still quiet.

Asuka: “What’s wrong, Yumi-chan?”

Yumi: “I’m still thinking about (Y/N). I hope he is okay”

Asuka just smile when hear her friend say about it. She places her hand to Yumi’s shoulder until make Yumi turn around Asuka.

Asuka: “Don’t worry, Yumi-chan. He is a strong man. He can handle his problem. Let’s hope he will back to us”

Yumi: “I see…Thank you, Asuka-san”

Yumi take the ice crystal from her clothes. She still stares the white feather for a long. But suddenly, she sees a bit crack on the crystal. That makes Yumi surprised and worried again. She can feel (Y/N) almost meet the evil spirit who haunted him.

Yumi: “Is he….meet the Evil Spirit?”

((TIMESKIP))

(Y/N) and Wang finally arrived at the final stage where the place is Hon-Maru temple ruins.

(Y/N): “I can’t believe that I’m back again to this place”

Suddenly, (Y/N) feel Devil Gene rage again. Wang notice it and see that his best friend is here. And yes that Wang sees the big man still doing meditation. Wang walks slowly towards him. When Wang call him, he surprisely get up and turn around to see Wang.

Wang: “Is that….you….Jinpachi?”

Jinpachi: “You…..you are Jinrei….right?”

TO BE CONTINUED…