ROUND 16: DEVIL VS DRAGON

After meditation, (Y/N) decided to continuing his journey during tournament. He walks and feel he just go out from the jungle. Now he continuing to the next stage. He sees a blonde girl who waiting someone. She looks around and sees the man who walks towards her. Her expression was changed after she sees the person who known by her.

Katsuragi: "Oh (Y/N)!! It's you!! I thought you were dead"

(Y/N): "Katsuragi, right?"

Katsuragi: "You still remember my name! Long time no see, little boy"

(Y/N): "So what are you doing here?"

Katsuragi: "Of course I'm join the tournament to kick your ass!"

(Y/N): "So...you mean you join it just for beat me up?"

Katsuragi: "Well I mean I want to prove my strength"

(Y/N): "I see"

Katsuragi: "So how about you? Don't say if you still have business family"

(Y/N): "As you see. I have Devil Gene and I want to the end of this"

Katsuragi: "Yeah yeah! I don't care about it! At least my dream come true because finally I can join and meet you to fight! So how? Accept my challenge, little boy?"

Katsuragi ready for her stance. But (Y/N) seems not interested.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry I can't fight with a woman. And I don't want to hurt you"

Katsuragi: "Aww....come on, little boy. Don't worry about me. I ever beat 'em up some of delinquents and I'm okay. Beside that, you will waste your time to find your perfect opponent. Please...Accept my challenge!"

When (Y/N) sees Katsuragi full of determination, he just sighs while smirk and put his hand on hip and nod.

(Y/N): "You are full of spirit. Okay I accept your challenge. But-"

Katsuragi: "But what?"

(Y/N): "Close up your front already"

Katsuragi: "Huh! What do you mean!? Why you so- oh.....I see~"

Katsuragi smirks and giggles then walk towards (Y/N) slowly while jiggling her boobs and call him with seductive voice. Then she almost close to (Y/N) but (Y/N) didn't react. Even there's no light blush in his face.

Katsuragi: "You don't want see my precious, sweetie~"

(Y/N): "That's not what I mean. I mean don't you have any shame? Fight with wearing that clothes?"

Katsuragi's face change into the serious expression and look away from him.

Katsuragi: "That's rich, coming from a handsome guy who walk around topless. I always used my clothes when I'm fighting and I'm fine. You too right?"

(Y/N): "Fine..you got me. Don't waste the time! Make sure your clothes didn't rip off already!"

Katsuragi: "Alright! That's what I want! Now, prepare!"

(Y/N) also preparing his stance. Both of them ready to fight. First, they still read their moves each other. And then Katsuragi leap and doing jump kick to (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly ward her attack and grip her leg then throw away. Katsuragi can landed safely but she surprised by the straight punch from (Y/N) and hit her face.