ROUND 10: MISTAKE AND REASON

((GESSEN ACADEMY))

Yumi still teaching Minori about the fighting stance and when the middle of battle. Minori nodded and seems understand about what Yumi explained

Yumi: "When your opponent doing attack to you, you must make a stance guard and when they looks down, doing counter attack"

Minori: "Minori understand! Thank you, Yumi-chan!"

Yumi: "You're welcome. But...it's strange...I didn't see them in this time. Do you know where are they?"

Before Minori answer it, a huge wolf come take her friends and then gone. Yumi and Minori are surprising and sees her friends had full of injuries.

Yumi: "Wh-what happen? Why are you all like this? Who were attack you?"

Yozakura: "We see....the intruders...comes to Gessen...We try to stop him...but we can't"

Yumi: "Him?"

Murakumo: "He....He is human..."

Shiki: "With strength..... of a....devil...."

Yumi: (Human? Devil? It can't be...) "Can you tell me what the characters of him?"

Murakumo: "He wears a hoodie jacket...he has black hair that spikes at the back and has bangs....on his forehead"

Yozakura: "When he fought, he changed his clothes....he just wears black pants and pair of gauntlets"

Shiki: "And then....he has a muscular body"

Yozakura: "When he launch punches, the red lightning always appear...Also....there is a tattoo in his left arm"

Yumi: (I knew it...)

Yumi know that what they said is prefer to (Y/N), so she jumps over the rooftop while the other confused and wondering. So they decided to chase Yumi.

((OUTSIDE FROM GESSEN ACADEMY))

Yumi runs to find (Y/N) around Gessen Academy.

Yumi: "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where are you!?"

But she can't find him until she decided to surrender and look down. She try to hold her sad. Her friends arrived at Yumi and sees Yumi sad. Yozakura ask to Yumi what's wrong with her. And then, Yumi wipes her tears and answer it.

Yozakura: "Yumi....actually what happened?"

Yumi: "Everyone...do you know who has fought with you?"

All: "No"

Yumi: "He is from Mishima Family. And the person who saved my life, (Y/N) Kazama"

They surprised when hear the person who saved Yumi. They feel guilty about what did they do with (Y/N). Yumi decided to go back to academy followed by her friends.

((TIMESKIP, YUMI'S ROOM))

Yozakura comes to Yumi's room. She knock the door and ask for she come in. Yumi allowed and Yozakura come to her room. Yozakura sees Yumi who still sit down in edge of the bed while stare the ice crystals. Yozakura comes and sit next to Yumi

Yumi: "Did you know? Inside the crystals, there is a white feather. It is a good side from (Y/N) when he becomes a devil. And this is the only one that I have now to remember (Y/N)..."

Yozakura: "Yumi...about that...I'm sorry...I shouldn't make my action so far"

Yumi: "It's okay...you just carry out your duties"

Yozakura: "But still..."

Yumi: "Yozakura-san...it's okay"

Yozakura: "So anyway...do you want join the tournament...to meet (Y/N)?"

Yumi: "Of course"

Yozakura: "What if you never find him?"

Yumi: "I'll never give up...I'll keep find him"

Yozakura: "I see...I hope you can find him later, Yumi"

Yumi: "Thank you, Yozakura-san"

((HANZO NATIONAL ACADEMY))

Asuka want to talk personal with Kiriya. Kiriya nods and ask Asuka to come to his room. Asuka nods and then go to the room. Meanwhile, Ikaruga and Katsuragi doing the conversation about the tournament.

Ikaruga: "Katsuragi-san, honestly what make you join the tournament?"

Katsuragi: "Huh? To test my ability of course. Why did you ask this question to me?"

Ikaruga: "Nothing"

Katsuragi: "C'mon Ikaruga. I know you have a reason too, right? It's okay...tell me"

Ikaruga: *sighs* "A reason why I want to join it because I want to vanish my feel of wondering"

Katsuragi: "Feel of wondering? What do you mean?"

Now Ikaruga explain about her reason. The reason why Ikaruga join it because she feel nothing when see the battle between Miyabi against Yuyaki and Yoshimitsu from Manji Clan when try to save Yumi's comrade. Katsuragi understand about what Ikaruga said.

Katsuragi: "So you join because you want to be like Miyabi and want to defeat that guy"

Ikaruga: "Yes...Miyabi is good in a battle sword. I feel I'm still can't equal her ability. Althought I try hard, I never be like her. Beside that, I want to defeat Yuyaki but she was die. So...I want meet the guy from Manji Clan. If I win, then I never continuing this tournament. That's it"

Katsuragi: "Ikaruga....I'm glad that you have a true reason beside watching me. But....you will never to be Miyabi! You are you! You can't be the other! Believe in yourself, Ikaruga!

Ikaruga: "Katsuragi-san..."

Katsuragi: "If you can find your power....then you have ability in yourself. Believe it, Ikaruga! I always support you"

Ikaruga: "Katsuragi-san....Thank you very much"

And finally, the blonde girl success made her friends get spirit again and ready to face the tournament. Meanwhile in Kiriya's room, Asuka tell the reason to her teacher.

Asuka: "So the reason I join the tournament because....because...."

Hanzo: "Because you want to protect your friends"

Asuka: "G-grandpa?"

Hanzo: "It's okay....go ahead"

Asuka: "What grandpa said it's true...because I don't want to see my friends fall in trouble. (Y/N) ask me to watching Yumi-chan to not meet him but Yumi-chan wants meet him. I'm so confused what I must to do?"

Kiriya: "That's the hard choice"

Asuka : "I know it! What I must help first...(Y/N) or Yumi-chan"

Hanzo: "Honey, calm down. I know you want to help them, but It's your choice...your choice is the best choice for you. You must choice between them"

Asuka: "Okay...I'll decided that but let me think firs"

(LITTLE TIMESKIP)

Asuka: "Grandpa, Kiriya-sensei. I have made decision that I will....I will...."

Hanzo: ...........................

Kiriya: ............................

Asuka: "I will protecting Yumi and stay away from (Y/N)"

Asuka tell the reason why she do that. After several minutes explanation from her. Kiriya and Hanzo nod and agree about what Asuka's said.

Hanzo: "So I don't need to sacrifice her to withdrew from this tournament"

Kiriya: "Well Asuka, prepare yourself because the tournament almost start. I know it's dangerous but I also want to see your ability in this tournament so....train hard and do your best!"

Asuka: "Understand, sensei!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...