ROUND 12: MEET THE MYSTERIOUS MAN

When the sun almost rising, (Y/N) already wakes up and doing the last exercise before tournament begin. He doing some training session and ended with doing Yantsu and Pinan Sono Yon (Part of Kata). After that, he sees the sunrise and close his eyes for a moment and exhale, and then he opens his eyes and start the journey.

(Y/N): "It's time!"

(Y/N) sees the little paper who was given by Hanzo last night. (Y/N) feels that the paper have something important.

(Y/N): "I think this is have an something important. Just in case, I'll save this"

(Y/N) saved it into the his karate belt. Then he walks towards the first stage.

((MEANWHILE...))

Meanwhile, Asuka with her friends, Ikaruga and Katsuragi walks towards the first stage. Seems Asuka and Katsuragi are talking while Ikaruga read the instruction of the tournament.

Ikaruga: "So based on this instruction that the consept of it is different than previous. There's no Arena or a bidding and everybody will fight each other until one of them surrender. If win, then they will find a scroll for the clue of next stage and finally will fight at last stage at Hon-Maru's ruins"

Katsuragi: "Hon-Maru again? Well..at least we can fight while breathe fresh air"

Asuka: "And our identity not leaked by anyone"

Ikaruga: "Yeah..you're right"

When several steps, they decided to stop and choose the separate ways. Then, they stare each other with cold gaze.

Asuka: "Okay everyone, maybe it's time we must split up. I hope we meet again later"

Katsuragi: "Yeah...and don't forget! Since we start to come in, I'll not hesitate to assume you as my opponent eventhough we're friends"

Ikaruga: "So was I...This is also test our strength"

Katsuragi: "Yeah..you're right...so...brofist?"

Katsuragi make a fist and showed to her friends. Asuka and Ikaruga nods and doing same like her. And all of their knuckles are connected to several seconds and then release again. Then they split up each other by run and jump around the buildings.

((THE ROOFTOP OF BUILDING))

Asuka arrived at the rooftop and sees there is Yumi. Asuka called and Yumi turn around to see Asuka.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan!? You decided to join it?"

Yumi: "Yeah...you too, Asuka-san?"

Asuka: "Right!"

Yumi: "So....I think that you are my first opponent"

Asuka: "I think so"

Asuka and Yumi ready for their stance, but suddenly they heard something. Something like a 'machine' that comes to them. They decided to find out but nothing. And then, Asuka sees the giant robots from the sky.

Asuka: "Yumi-chan! Watch out!"

Yumi sees Asuka point her finger on the top. Yumi sees there is a giant robot that start fall to her. Yumi quickly avoid it and save from it. And then the giant robot start to scan them and make the stance of fight and launch the fists towards them. Asuka and Yumi success to avoid it.

Asuka: "What is that?"

Yumi: "I don't know...but we must defeat it"

Asuka and Yumi dash towards it. Asuka try to slash it but the robot punch her away. Yumi summons several ice needles but can't stab the steel body. The robot yank out that ice and attack Yumi with hammer punch. Yumi quickly make an Ice Barrier but the robot break that ice and make Yumi bounced away.

Asuka: "We...we can't defeat...that robot"

Yumi: "Tch! Keep trying!"

Asuka and Yumi try again to attack the robot until using Ninja Attack. Asuka stab from behind while Yumi stab from infront of the robot. Finally, the robot can defeated but still not the end. Another robots came again and again and immediately attack them. Asuka and Yumi feel exhausted while the robots came closer to them. Suddenly the mysterious man who wears a ninja suit come and attack the robots. He kicks and stabs the robots until slice them into the pieces. After the robots die he turn around to see two girls in there.

(A/N: STOP THE MUSIC)

Yumi: "Thank you"

???: "You don't need thanks to me...You almost die fight against the piece of tins"

Asuka: "So...who are you?"

???: "I have no name"

Yumi: "Please! We need to know!"

???: "..............I have code name, you can call me Raven"

Asuka: "Raven?"

Raven: "And I guess you join it because you have the reason"

Yumi: "Of course"

Raven take the scroll between the robots and give it to them. Asuka sees the several robots and wondering what is it. Raven explain to them about the robots that attack them.

Raven: "The robot name is JACK, they was built by the Russian military as a killing machine. Since the creator of robot cooperate with G Corporation, she always upgrade it every tournament with a hidden purpose"

Yumi: "But why you gave us the scroll? We haven't fight each other"

Raven: "I see you two still haven't ready for defeated each other today. I'll give you ethereality"

Asuka: "So that's mean...the robot is..."

Yumi: "First opponent?"

Raven nods and decided to leave them. Before that he said one more thing to both of them.

Raven: "One more thing.....The man who behind this tournament is Jinpachi Mishima"

Asuka and Yumi confused about what he said and stare each other. When Asuka ask once again, Raven is gone. Asuka surprised and assume him to Yumi that he is a ninja just like them. Yumi just nods and still stare the scroll.

Yumi: "Jinpachi.....Mishima?"

TO BE CONTINUED...