•Fatgum || Stolen•

Requested by: @cartoonscutie (Sorry in advance if he's out of character, I don't know his personality that well ^^)

>>>>><<<<<

Y/N didn't want to resort to stealing, but unfortunately, it seems it was her only way of getting by. She lives in an old abandoned house, and thanks to her quirk, Fox Fire, she can produce electricity to keep the power on.

She criticizes heroes because they're supposed to save people, but how come no one saved her? Why is she the only exception? Is she that unimportant? She glared at the ground in front of her as she walked down the stores aisle, accidentally bumping into someone. The bump causes her to drop the food she had in her coat, which doesn't go unnoticed by the male in front of her.

"Woah, there. Why'd that fall out of your jacket? Are you stealing or something?" He questions, his tone gentle as to not scare the girl beside him.

"I-I-" Y/N stuttered, trying to find an excuse, before sighing and giving up. Usually people considered her a villain because of her stealing, but really she never hurt anyone. She was kind at heart, just didn't know how else to get by.

"Why do you do that?" He asked, bending down to pick up the dropped F/F.

"It's the only way.." The girl mumbled, looking down in shame. He looks at her curiously before sighing, and putting the food in his cart. "What're you doing?" She asks, thinking he was going to take it to put it back.

"I'm buying you food. You seem like a kind person, I don't think you want to steal, so I'll get this for you! Oh, by the way, I'm Taishiro Toyomitsu, but you might know me as Fatgum." He holds out his hand to the girl, who suddenly became self-conscious .

"I-I'm F/N L/N. But you really don't have to buy that for me, it's too much." She says, trying to take the food out of his cart.

"Nonsense. That's what heroes do! So today, I'm going to be your hero." He winks. "So, while I'm finishing up my shopping, why don'y you tell me about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?" She asks, raising a brow as she walks next to him.

"Hmm.. What's your quirk?" He asks, glancing at her from the side as he browses the shelves.

"It's called Fox Fire Manipulation. I can basically create fire, electricity, and light." She explains.

"Oh, wow! You'd make for a pretty strong hero with a quirk like that. What else.." He puts his fingers to his chin as he thinks, suddenly pointing one finger in the air as he thinks of another question, "Why do you have to steal? I'm sorry if it's personal, I'm just really curious."

"U-uh, well, I'm pretty much on my own now. I couldn't attend school because both of my parents left. Eventually, I had to leave the house because I couldn't pay bills. I recently found an old house here that seems to have been abandoned, so I fixed it up and use my quirk to help keep me warm and such.

"But, I cant use my quirk to magically get food, so I have to resort to stealing. It's been this way for a few years, no one seemed to want to help me. When I was 17, I finally came to the conclusion that heroes don't really care. They don't want to help me, so I resented them. I couldn't trust them at all." She finishes with slight anger in her voice.

"If you don't trust them, then why are you telling me all of this?" Fatgum questions, pausing to look her in the eyes only to see that tears are starting to gather.

"I don't know, honestly. I guess I just felt like I could trust you. I'm tired of stealing, but no one wants to hire a middle school dropout, so I'm left without a job, without a source of income." She looks down at her hands as she shuffles her feet.

"Work for me!" He suddenly shouts, causing her to jump in surprise. "I could train you, then you can get your hero license. I can see a lot of potential in you, so what do you say?" By the end he grabbed both her hands and was bouncing a little.

"I-I dunno.. Why would you want a low-life thief working for you? I thought you only hired heroes? And I'm no hero." She says with a sad smile.

"Well, you can be a hero! I'll teach you. And by doing hero tasks, you can redeem yourself! You won't ever have to steal again." He lets go of her hands and starts to shake her shoulders lightly.

"A-alright! W-hy are you shak-ing me?" She says as he gets more violent with the shakes.

"Oh! Sorry, my bad. But I'll start training you. Right after I finish my shopping!" He lets go and jumps in a circle, pumping his arms.

Jeez, this idiot is so darn cute. Maybe it won't be so bad.. The girl thinks, a slow smile growing on her lips.

>>>>>7 months into training<<<<<

"I can't thank you enough, Toyomitsu." She smiles down at her new hero license. She had just passed the exam, thanks to her teacher.

"Not a problem at all! Actually, I'm really glad I decided to teach you that day. You're really amazing, Y/N. If I'm being honest, you're one of the best things that happened to me." He smiles at her reddening face, "And you're super cute too! Just look at that little blush!" He pinches both of her cheeks, squishing her face.

"Oi, enough with the cheek pinching! But you really think I'm the best thing that's happened to you?" She asks, causing him to grab her hands and rest his forehead on hers.

"Positive. And Y/N, there's something I should probably tell you." His tone suddenly turned serious as he stares into her eyes.

"What is it?" She asks worriedly, thinking she did something wrong.

"Over these past few months, I've started liking you. As more than a sidekick, more than a friend. Actually, I think I'm in love with you." He slowly gets closer to her face, which is turning a light pink again.

"I-I like you as well.. But, are you sure that-" He cuts her off, not wanting to hear her negativity, by kissing her. She soon kisses back as her hands go behind his head and his go around her waist. They pull away after a few seconds, foreheads still together.

"Don't you dare say one negative thing about yourself. I won't have it! I love you for you, and that's final. Nothing can change my mind." He says firmly.

"I-I love you too.. I just don't want to drag you down." She says sadly.

"Puh-lease. You're not dragging me down! If anything, you're lifting me up higher than I've ever been before! You're the stars to my night sky, the light in the darkness, the one who's stolen one thing from me." His cheeks get redder as he continues, still staring intently into her eyes.

"I stole from you? What did I steal?" She asks, trying to remember.

"My heart." He kisses her again, holding her closer to his body, deepening the kiss.

"Wow, I never knew you'd be so cheesy!" She laughs lightly.

"Well, get used to it." He winks as they finally open the door to the office, greeted by lots of smirking faces. They share a look and both gulp before turning to the crowd around them.

>>>>><<<<<

~1259 words~

I hope this was acceptable for the request. Another request will be done soon!