taehyung - request

thank you Avaered for the lovely request...hopefully you enjoy and i can't wait to see your take on this, love you loads 💕💕💕💕

You smile when your best friends appear on the screen, waving childishly at the crowd. It's been months since you were last able to see them but that's never affected your relationship with them. Truthfully, you thought fans would despise of you for being so close to them but they welcomed you with open arms, treating you as the eighth member.

Quickly sending them a message saying that you're watching and supporting them, you feed yourself a chip, focusing your attention on their interview.

"I'm sure we've all been thinking about this but how is Y/N?" Your eyes widen at the sudden question, leaning forward in anticipation. Jungkook speaks up, looking directly at the camera.

"It's hard because we don't get to see her very often but we are continuously talking to each other. We miss her very much." The boys mumble out their agreements, throwing out a couple of air kisses directed at you. You tear up slightly, making a mental note to try and organise a time where you can see them again.

"Well, Y/N, if you're watching, it's pretty clear the boys love and miss you very much." You nod along, chuckling happily. You relax back into your couch, grinning from ear to ear.

"So, uh, Taehyung. We noticed that at the mention of Y/N, you sort of went quiet a little. Is there something we should know?" He blushes while you fall off the couch, crawling to the tv.

"Well, I kind of like her. This will be embarrassing if she is watching." The crowd goes wild while the boys immaturely make fun of him, your jaw falling open in shock.

"RM, how do you feel about this as leader?" He smiles brightly, patting Taehyung on the back.

"I honestly have no objection towards it. I'm sure that they will both keep each other happy while being mindful of our job."

You immediately dial Taehyung's number, awaiting his reply while the boys bow and walk off stage.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Kim Taehyung, I kind of like you too"