Shotgun

The couches are stained with... who knows what. I don't want to think about it.

"Yea, I wouldn't sit on those. They should probably be burned after the shit they've been put through." That probably means either blood or semen, and it kind of looks like both.

"Are you choking?! You don't have to do this, okay? I'll go get you some water."

"You've never smoked before? Here, I'll shotgun it for you." What even is shotgunning??

"You and Akabane dating?"

"No-"

"Good. How about you come over here, it'll make it easier."

Hugging me from behind, he presses dry kisses along my shoulder. He scrapes at my neck with his teeth so softly, I have to laugh.

"Does that tickle?" He whispers against my ear.

"It feels good." I tilt my head to give him room. It makes me warm.

"Well your friend just texted. He says he's having trouble finding the drinks. I guess that means we have time." He starts licking and biting harder. It's still comforting. Actually, it kinda makes me want to make out with him. I'm not going to, but still. His lips are on me, I kind of want to return the gesture. "You want to go somewhere more private?"

"No, I'm good." I don't want to move, I'm tired. Not super tired, my body is just a really relaxed kind of heavy.

"What the hell? Dude!" I'm suddenly yanked from the warmth of his lap and my neck feels cold from the mess of spit. But that's definitely Karma's voice, and his arms around me.

"What? He said you weren't dating. You never said he was off limits." The blonde stands.

"The first time I ever bring a guy here and this is what you do?"

"It's fine. We didn't do anything."

"Nagisa, your neck is a mess."

"Then you fix it if you're so jealous."

"You gave him more, didn't you."

"Of course I did. He wanted it."

"He wanted to get high with me. You have absolutely no patience."

"Whatever he was doing felt really good so either you let him or you do it."

"I'm taking you home."

"Like hell you are!" "It felt good. Besides, unless you're going to carry me, I'm not leaving."