Jelly

"Back off you fucking whore! Nagisa is going to ask me to the dance, not some pathetic stalker." Kayano pokes my chest, attempting to be intimidating. She's small and unarmed, what does she expect from this?

"Who says I wanted him to?" Besides, nobody knows. Rio set her up to this. It's a joke.

"The fact that you were writing love letters in class, that were literally addressed to him." They aren't love letters! They're just... friendly letters about how much I care for him that just might be a little more than friendly. Besides, I keep those stashed in my bag, how did she see them?

"How would you know that unless you're a pathetic stalker?"

"Trust me, I have many ways."

"Sure, sure."

-/-/-

"Nagisa!"

"Karma! Why didn't you come to class today?"

"The same stuff, didn't want to get out of bed, the lesson was boring. That sort of thing."

"Well... the lesson was actually pretty fun! The trick problems we each had to graph a point of actually turned into a picture of Korosensei!" Nagisa laughs at the thought, getting out his phone to show me a picture.

"Nagisa... I don't know if you know this, but there's a dance coming up. It's going to be in the schoolyard, a few nights from now."

"Yea... I know. Why?"

"Well, uhm-"

"Nagisa! I was wondering where you went." Kayano!

"I'm walking home, what do you do after school?"

"Well... I wanted to talk to you about the dance."

"Are you both worried about it or something? Honestly, it's going to be tons of C-class jerks. I probably wasn't even gonna go."

"What?!"

"Hey, if you aren't going, your mom wouldn't mind us having a sleepover, right?"

"I was going to ask if we could go out!"

"What?"

"If you aren't going to the dance then why don't we go shopping or something. Isn't there another one of those stupid movies you like coming out?"

"No?"

"Then it's settled. Want me to talk to your mom for you?"

-/-/-

"Oh my fuck, are you jealous?!"

"No!"

"You totally are!"

"I'm am not jealous of someone with puke green hair!"

"Karma, you're so stupid. Nagisa is a little queer, he's definitely told me more than once that he'd never date Kayano, and girls in general aren't his thing."

"Really?"

"Really. Now how about you get your man?"

-/-/-

"I know you said you didn't want to go..."

"I just don't want to be around all the assholes from last year."

"If you go with me I'll make sure none of them can get near you."

-/-/-

"Hey! Look, it's the girlboy from last year!"

"Oh great, the one that threatened us?"

"Totally. Let's get him." "Hey bitch, hows E-class?"

"Touch me again and you'll lose that hand."

"Why not come hang out with me. I'm sure you came alone."

"Actually, my date is at the snack table."

"He's not a girl, he's just fucking gay!"

"Want to tell me the problem with being gay, asshole?"

"Akabane?!"

"Get away from my date before I kill you."

"Shit!"

"I could've handled it."

"I'm already the violent type, no need for you to get in trouble too."