Some fluffs 2

I think I might make this kind of like a mini series where I just write cute little scenes. Like the opposite of my Angst ones.

I reach for another tissue, pulling out the last one from the box. I blow my nose and throw it into to pile on the floor. I turn over into my pillow,

"Nagisaaa-" I groan into the phone. I hate being sick and he knows it.

"I'm going to the store for tissues now. Any medicine you need?"

"Some cold medicine and Cēpacol."

"Okay. Wrap up and I'll be there in a few. I love you."

"Love you too." I can't even think of anything witty to say. It's like my brain is slowed down by the snot clogging my face.

After another five minutes of wallowing in used tissues the door creeks open. Soft footsteps and dropped bags can be heard before Nagisa rounds the corner to turn on a lamp and kneel beside me.

"You were on this couch when I saw you yesterday." He moves hair out of my face and kisses my forehead.

"Shush. I'm dying."

"Of course you are, baby. So I brought you this stuff, hopefully it won't make you as loopy as your other medicine."

"That stuff was awesome."

"Druggie."

"Shhhhhh just feed me and lay down. I need cuddles."

"Yea, yea."

A/n I'm so sorry??????? I'm going through mental Hell right now so tbh all I do is sleep, drug myself to sleep more, and go to school. It takes up a lot of writing time to loathe your own existence, y'know.

Still here as a random internet stranger to support you my friends

Don't hurt yourself

Please

I have so many unfinished parts and I'm having trouble finishing all of them I want death