Seven minutes in hell (pt 2)

I encourage comments and take requests!

Nagisa POV

"NAGISA SHIOTA!" A scream through my front door wakes me up. It's midnight! On a school night!! I roll out of bed and sneak to the door.

"Karma? You're gonna wake up my mom." I open the door and rub eyes, yawning.

"I am not Karma-kun. Though we have met before." The taunting voice of Karmas second in command escapes the person I just let in. Oh no. She's gonna kill me.

"What are you doing here?" I try to sound intimidating. It comes out as a tired squeak.

"Well it seems boss has a boyfriend." How did she find out?! Did he tell her?! "I wanted to come meet him." She takes off her shoes and walks over to our sofa, making herself comfortable.

"I don't know you're talking about." I sit across from her.

"I'm sure you do, considering I saw you guys making out instead of fighting. Now tell me when this happened." She sits back, waiting for a long story. I'm not getting out of this.

"Well... okay so back in second year he was my best and only friend. I sorta developed feelings for him and when I told him he felt the same. So we started dating. Soon after, though, we made our gangs. We never even said anything about the others intentions but our members started fighting instantly. We couldn't disappoint our troops so we have just been hanging out in secret."

"Oh my fuck that's AWESOME! I have the BEST blackmail now!" She giggles.

"What? Blackmail?! What are you planing?!!" Oh shit I'll wake up mom! I cover my mouth with my hands.

"Nagisa-chan? Are you up?" I hear my mom angrily groan from her room.

"Sorry mother. I'm just getting some water."

"Wow I didn't think you'd have the guts to lie to your mom." She laughs. I glare at her slightly.

"Please you have to go. My mom will kill me." I whisper ushering her to the door.

"This isn't over. Just wait till tomorrow." She winks and slips out the door before I can say anything else. I shouldn't have said anything. Wait... HOW DID SHE KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!?!?

-/-/-

I see Kayano over by my locker so I run over.

"Nagisa-kun! I thought you'd be late!"

"Nah, I just overslept a little." I can't tell I had somebody over, she'll get the wrong idea.

"Oi Nagisa!" Rio wraps her arms around my neck. "Lets go on a date! It's not like you are in a relationship anyway." She's teasing.

"No Rio-chan I am-"

"He's my boyfriend now get your hands off of him!" Kayano pulls Rio off of me.

"I'm not your boyfriend!" I defensively pull her away from Rio.

"Yes you are! I'm your second in command so you are my boyfriend! That's how this works!" She puts all of her attention on me.

"Since when?" I try to step away but I bump into someone.

"Rio isn't my girlfriend." Karma wraps his arms around me. I can tell it's him just by the voice. "And for good reason."

"Why don't you tell her the reason." Rio joins back in.

"Because he's mine." Did he just?!

"Tsh please, you and him? I'm sorry but you are enemies if you don't remember. Oh and he's straight." She grabs my arm.

"Before you kill anybody, I have proof!" Rio pulls out her phone, a very well taken photo of Karma kissing my cheek was present.

"What the hell is this?!" Kayano snatches the phone, inspecting it for any form of trickery.

"Oh and some more realistic proof if you aren't sure." He lets go and twirls me to face him. You're gonna do what I think you're gonna- and you're kissing me. I kiss back a little before he backs away.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" She stomps off red-faced.

"I am actually kind of happy that just happened." I sigh. The devil kisses the back of my neck.

"Me too."

A/n HOLYFUCKIMSOSORRYFORNEVERPOSTING!IKNOWITSBEENLIKEFOURDAYSIMSORRY!!! Blame it on the writers block. Aaaaaand I may have been grounded just a little bit. So I'll try to update every one to three days. But that's it for now...